If the producers of PS4 and XB1 were switched, would it change your mind?

#21supermoc10Posted 9/14/2013 1:28:17 AM
RedFive3 posted...
I am buying both, so it doesn't matter.

---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#22SaintFC_Posted 9/14/2013 1:34:47 AM
Jiminip posted...
So just making s*** up is factual now, ok. As Saint said nobody knows yet, lol you Xbox fanboys need so much reassurance.

Don't bother, apparently I'm a fanboy for stating well known facts. The stupidity of this board knows no bounds.

I'm fairly sure I'm done with this board until I buy my X1, people just make things up and call them facts, it's a joke.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#23CapwnDPosted 9/14/2013 7:03:24 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
Jiminip posted...
So just making s*** up is factual now, ok. As Saint said nobody knows yet, lol you Xbox fanboys need so much reassurance.

Don't bother, apparently I'm a fanboy for stating well known facts. The stupidity of this board knows no bounds.

I'm fairly sure I'm done with this board until I buy my X1, people just make things up and call them facts, it's a joke.

Sony having the best games is fact? That's weird because it's not true in my library. Sounds more like an opinion.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 7:03:40 AM
RedFive3 posted...
I am buying both, so it doesn't matter.

---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#25axelfooley2k5Posted 9/14/2013 7:12:21 AM
TemplarofStone posted...
Say Microsoft made what the PS4 is now, but it was named XB1. And Sony made what the XB1 is now, but it was named the PS4, would it change your decision?

Yes yes yes yes

Why on earth would someone not???
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#26xxBloodBathxxPosted 9/14/2013 8:28:05 AM
Well, I am going with xbox because of a few reasons. For one, in my experience with xbl and psn, xbl has thus far been vastly superior. That was okay when psn was free, but now it no longer will be. Secondly is the exclusives: I love me some halo and forza (my 2 favorite franchises), and titanfall looks way more exciting than any of the ps4 exclusives yet. Third is the controller, I just prefer the xbox controller.

Fourth, and most importantly, is the forward-thinking. People seem to forget that the consoles will be around for the next 10 years. Ya, at the moment a more powerful version of what we already have seems better (especially because we all hate change), but it seems to me like ms has a grander vision, if u will.

Ps4's main advantage to me was that it is 100$ cheaper, and likely more graphically capable. After weighing the options, I decided that I would prefer the xbox one.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain