#21zachokPosted 9/14/2013 9:15:07 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Kinect is just a parasite to the Xbone.

Have to agree with this ^^

Nice alt
#22labountiPosted 9/14/2013 9:25:32 AM
Wouldn't that always be the PC?

Games have to run on dual core 2GB systems with 512 mbs of Vram.....
#23SparkItUpPosted 9/14/2013 9:44:02 AM(edited)
Fenriswolf posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
You mean like the last three gens of the PS consoles? LMAO

Are you referring to the psone which outsold the n64, the ps2 which outsold the Xbox, Dreamcast and gamecube and the ps3 which is outselling the Xbox 360?

You posted a dubious video attacking the XONE's performance, and now bring up sales? LMAO

The PS1 is weaker than the N64 besides the CD drive
The PS2 is weaker than the Xbox and GC
The PS3 is on par with the 360, blu-ray did jack considering many games like Bayonetta Orange Box and Skyrim are significantly worse on PS3. And PS3 is still in last place, Wii came first, get over it.

I agree that the Xbox was more powerful than the PS2, but to be fair, the Xbox also came out quite a few later than the PS2. As far as the PS3 being on par with the 360...that is just insanely inaccurate. This is easily seen when you look at the graphical power of the exclusives side by side.

Hell, I didn't even get a PS3 this last gen and I can say without a doubt it was the better console...It's called being honest with yourself.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#24PorungaPosted 9/14/2013 9:48:11 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps3 barely outsold 360, yet 360 barely sold anywhere but the us. Xbox gained 50 million users this gen while playstation lost 50 million users this gen. Xbox had more software sales than ps3 despite ps3 outselling 360. That means more people bought 360 to game than they did ps3. It means a portion of ps3 sales were people buying a bluray player or netflix machine. Playstation is a dying brand at the moment. Ps3 survived being outsold by xbox this gen, but the xbox community grows while the playstation community dewindles. What if xbox blows up in the countries outside the us?

I'm sorry.. but I have to disagree with a number of things you said here.

"PS3 barely outsold the 360"

While it was a close sales race, the PS3 has been out a year less than the 360. Taking that into consideration, the PS3 had to SEVERELY outsell the 360 worldwide in order to do so. Adding in the fact that PS3 had a VERY rough couple years at launch, the fact the PS3 beat the 360 is all that much more impressive, and isn't helping your case here.

"Playstation is a dying brand at the moment. Ps3 survived being outsold by xbox this gen, but the xbox community grows while the playstation community dewindles."

I feel this is just plain false. While it is true that the market share between the ps2 to the ps3 has decreased, a number of factors come into play. You have the popularity of the xbox brand, which was growing quite well from xbox to 360, has been damaged and tarnished by microsoft's handing of the xbo. You have the fact that the PS3 launch was rough at best, very few games for the first year, the high price tag, and the fact that the 360 was out a year earlier. A lot of PS2 fans simply went to 360 because of the wait and the PS3's price.

In this generation, I honestly see the xbox community dwindling instead of growing like you say. This may change in a couple years, or the generation after this. But in this generation, xbo vs ps4, you are wrong. The ps4 fanbase is growing, the xbo fanbase is dwindling. There are a many many people around the internet, quite a few here on this board, that were hardcore 360 fans, that are either going back to playstation or becoming primarily PC gamers because of they don't like the things that microsoft as been doing and saying, the policies they tried to put in place, and the requirement of products and features they do not want.

Of course, this is just the way I see it. You probably will, and do disagree.
#25HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/14/2013 9:56:46 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
AlexPuma posted...
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-01-09-idc-game-consoles-discs-to-remain-revenue-mainstays-for-years-to-come

The report also highlights that just this past December, Sony's PS3 managed to surpass the number of Xbox 360s shipped worldwide (about 77 million vs. 76 million), despite the PS3 launching a year later.

Pulling out that IDC forecast article from January again? FYI, the same first also predicted that the PS3 would outsell the 360 by 100 million LMAO

TheGam3925 posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

360 is in last despite a 1 year lead. Nice try though.

VGChartz? You mean the website that makes up figures? LMAO and I thought the IDC article was bad

You're gonna have to do better than "These multiple sources are wrong because I said so."

Sonys own figures confirm idcs report was incorrect and the ps3 is in last place
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#26GrayFuIlbusterPosted 9/14/2013 9:59:02 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Ponies having a meltdown.

Lol ok. Just don't forget to look at yourself and all the essay sized replies you've been making towards others. Got a lot of steam to vent there. Chernobyl.

You take pride in the fact that u are just trolling? Gg.

You say that other people are trolling while you yourself are the one that's trolling. Is this trollception or what?
---
"Ice Make: Lance!"
#27GrayFuIlbusterPosted 9/14/2013 10:06:34 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

TheGam3925 posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

360 is in last despite a 1 year lead. Nice try though.

VGChartz? You mean the website that makes up figures? LMAO and I thought the IDC article was bad

You're gonna have to do better than "These multiple sources are wrong because I said so."

Sonys own figures confirm idcs report was incorrect and the ps3 is in last place

I'm sorry. You seem to have made your source link invisible. Can you make it visible so that others can see it?
---
"Ice Make: Lance!"
#28Shik_stickPosted 9/14/2013 11:23:21 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps3 barely outsold 360, yet 360 barely sold anywhere but the us. Xbox gained 50 million users this gen while playstation lost 50 million users this gen. Xbox had more software sales than ps3 despite ps3 outselling 360. That means more people bought 360 to game than they did ps3. It means a portion of ps3 sales were people buying a bluray player or netflix machine. Playstation is a dying brand at the moment. Ps3 survived being outsold by xbox this gen, but the xbox community grows while the playstation community dewindles. What if xbox blows up in the countries outside the us?

Lol wow this post is just funny. Saying playstation is a dying brand right now is like saying...ya know I can't even think of a comparison because that is so stupid to say.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#29Troll_DirectoryPosted 9/14/2013 11:25:03 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Xbox One = Lowest common denominator

Lowest common denominator means it will have a bigger audience.
#30EvilScythePosted 9/14/2013 1:15:55 PM
Shik_stick posted...
chrish909 posted...

Lol wow this post is just funny. Saying playstation is a dying brand right now is like saying...ya know I can't even think of a comparison because that is so stupid to say.

You are absolutely correct. Playstation is not a dying brand. Sony however is a dying company. Stock going into junk status is never good no longer how long it stays there. PS4 I feel will help them out a lot, but Sony isn't as well as most people would believe.