Xbox One = Lowest common denominator

#41SilentS89Posted 9/15/2013 6:27:01 PM
ninja_starX posted...
Xbox fans are used to paying more for a weak console

Nah, but that is the future they can look forward to if the Xbox One is successful.
#42Ryan-06Posted 9/16/2013 2:53:52 AM(edited)
DesperateMonkey posted...
Apparently, truth now = trolling.

Monkey needs a banana. So cranky and most frequent poster here.

http://i.imgur.com/YNyQY.jpg
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#43eAsymAc187Posted 9/16/2013 3:12:45 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
You mean like the last three gens of the PS consoles? LMAO

Are you referring to the psone which outsold the n64, the ps2 which outsold the Xbox, Dreamcast and gamecube and the ps3 which is outselling the Xbox 360?

Nobody cares, shush.
#44Ryan-06Posted 9/16/2013 11:32:16 PM
RYSE: 900p native FTW!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#45roboto_pilotoPosted 9/17/2013 5:06:49 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps3 barely outsold 360, yet 360 barely sold anywhere but the us. Xbox gained 50 million users this gen while playstation lost 50 million users this gen. Xbox had more software sales than ps3 despite ps3 outselling 360. That means more people bought 360 to game than they did ps3. It means a portion of ps3 sales were people buying a bluray player or netflix machine. Playstation is a dying brand at the moment. Ps3 survived being outsold by xbox this gen, but the xbox community grows while the playstation community dewindles. What if xbox blows up in the countries outside the us?

Did i just walk into the restroom? Because all I see in this post is nothing but s***.

You sound like the type of idiot that say, "Nobody f***s with Microsoft!"

"PS3 barely outsold Xbox 360". That is with a one year head start on top of the couple of years it took Sony to get the games out on PS3.

You should just give up posting because you aren't the sharpest tool in the xbdf shed.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#46mightymike2035Posted 9/17/2013 5:27:12 AM
Good job TC. You sure showed everyone.
---
XboxGT: mightymike2035
#47Ryan-06Posted 9/17/2013 7:44:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48Ryan-06Posted 9/22/2013 6:19:47 PM
http://www.gamechup.com/ps4-and-xbox-one-gpu-compared-startling-difference-between-the-two/
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#49SabramPosted 9/22/2013 7:09:34 PM
Sooo, basically what everyone is saying is PS4 is stronger and cheaper.

Ok i'm cool with that.
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#50reincarnator07Posted 9/23/2013 7:57:29 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
chrish909 posted...
Ps3 barely outsold 360, yet 360 barely sold anywhere but the us. Xbox gained 50 million users this gen while playstation lost 50 million users this gen. Xbox had more software sales than ps3 despite ps3 outselling 360. That means more people bought 360 to game than they did ps3. It means a portion of ps3 sales were people buying a bluray player or netflix machine. Playstation is a dying brand at the moment. Ps3 survived being outsold by xbox this gen, but the xbox community grows while the playstation community dewindles. What if xbox blows up in the countries outside the us?

Did i just walk into the restroom? Because all I see in this post is nothing but s***.

You sound like the type of idiot that say, "Nobody f***s with Microsoft!"

"PS3 barely outsold Xbox 360". That is with a one year head start on top of the couple of years it took Sony to get the games out on PS3.

You should just give up posting because you aren't the sharpest tool in the xbdf shed.

He is a known X1 troll.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero