Since when did edge become a reputable gaming mag?

#1alexismynamexxPosted 9/13/2013 10:40:57 PM
Last year it was a bigger joke than ign, since when did it redeem itself enough to put 'sources' in an article and have it called fact?
#2ScaryLlamaPosted 9/13/2013 10:45:48 PM
Would you like it more if it was an MS lapdog?
---
PSN: ScaryLlama
Steam: ScaryLlama
#3alexismynamexx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 11:02:35 PM
ScaryLlama posted...
Would you like it more if it was an MS lapdog?

What?

I'm just wondering why everyone's opinion on it has suddenly flipped.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/13/2013 11:03:49 PM
because the only other people talking about the specs are MS and Sony and they aren't biased at all...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#5KenhorouPosted 9/13/2013 11:20:59 PM
Since it started bashing Xbox One. If it was talking bad about PS4 people on here would claim it as a joke site.
---
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT
#6PokebaldyPosted 9/14/2013 12:04:09 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
because the only other people talking about the specs are MS and Sony and they aren't biased at all...

This basically. Edge wasn't affiliated with Sony or Microsoft, have nothing to gain by siding with one or the other, was citing reputable sources, echoing what is commonly believe as facts AND bashing the Xbox which suits the public opinion.
#7Edward_SnowdenPosted 9/14/2013 12:06:51 AM
Pokebaldy posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

This basically. Edge wasn't affiliated with Sony or Microsoft, have nothing to gain by siding with one or the other, was citing reputable sources, echoing what is commonly believe as facts AND bashing the Xbox which suits the public opinion.