Madden Exclusive to Xbox?

#1Waren_Posted 9/14/2013 4:26:56 AM
Im not really a big sports game fan but one of my friends was telling me that madden is an Xbox exclusive. I looked it up but havent found anything to verify this. Just looking for a yay or nay maybe a link if someone has it.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/14/2013 4:27:20 AM
No
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3nb003_99Posted 9/14/2013 4:34:18 AM
More than one of your friends lie.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#4AlexPumaPosted 9/14/2013 4:53:59 AM
Its exclusive to the Ouya. Haven't you heard?
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/14/2013 4:56:59 AM
It's absolutely not an exclusive. However, there is no question that if you're a big sports fan, especially if you love the NFL, that the Xbox One has great features that you'll love. Such as fantasy football services integrated to the point that it give you updates just like it would for an achievement while you're playing games and there is a huge exclusive NFL deal that I don't know any of the details of.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#6CapnStankyPosted 9/14/2013 6:09:37 AM
Microsoft's money has successfully confused your friend. He probably heard the "exclusive console of the NFL" at the end of a Madden commercial and thought it meant Madden was Xbox only. That's the power of the moneyhat.
#7mmelzer2004Posted 9/14/2013 7:10:41 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
It's absolutely not an exclusive. However, there is no question that if you're a big sports fan, especially if you love the NFL, that the Xbox One has great features that you'll love. Such as fantasy football services integrated to the point that it give you updates just like it would for an achievement while you're playing games and there is a huge exclusive NFL deal that I don't know any of the details of.

Pretty much this. The partnership is great for those who can't get their NFL/Fantasy Football fix otherwise. For an NFL fan, I could see it being a system-seller.
---
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)
#8userfrigginamePosted 9/14/2013 7:12:22 AM
Madden 25 is on PS3 and Xbox 360 right now. How would it be exclusive to Xbox?
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/14/2013 7:46:41 AM(edited)
mmelzer2004 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Pretty much this. The partnership is great for those who can't get their NFL/Fantasy Football fix otherwise. For an NFL fan, I could see it being a system-seller.

If Halo didn't exist then this would definitely swing me to the Xbox One by itself. However, Halo does, making the NFL partnership just icing on the cake, and will continue to be the reason I purchase Xbox consoles.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.