Thanks to EA next gen sports games are lackluster

#31blk911Posted 9/15/2013 8:41:31 PM
this is why Microsoft and EA go hand and hand
#32shotymePosted 9/15/2013 9:12:53 PM
userfrigginame posted...
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
American Football is f***ing terrible anyway.

It's fine when there's something actually happening, but that only represents about 2% of the actual viewing time. Americans are so nationalistic to watch their terrible sports, it's sickening.

Dude, shut up. Why do you have to go out and demean other ppl for liking whatever sports they like? What's wrong with you?

Funny..dude talks crap on American sports..on a forum about a American console..oh you. And to answer your question, he's a troll/
---
NP: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, TLoU, SMT4, NCAA FB14, TTT2
Sports: Oregon Ducks, Tennessee Titans, NY Knicks, STL Cards
#33necro00Posted 9/15/2013 10:02:59 PM
I miss first party sports games. I wish MS brought back the Microsoft sports division
#34SparkItUpPosted 9/15/2013 10:39:18 PM
Blame the consumer that constantly buys the same regurgitated software year after year. If the consumer didn't buy it, then they'd have incentive to actually improve it significantly
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#35aiyobroPosted 9/15/2013 10:42:10 PM
The next FIFA game is going to be amazing lol they redid all the physics and models(of physics).

You can even change what angle you approach the ball before you kick it
#36slowdog76Posted 9/16/2013 1:35:49 AM
yh, next gen FIFA has a new engine, so the OP's point is moot. whether he, and others, like it or not, they have concentrated on their biggest title that is based on the biggest sport in the world.

you may not like it (either what they have done, or the sport), but you are in the minority. by a LARGE amount. there are millions that are delighted that they have built a new engine for their preferred sports game on next gen
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#37MrSpaM111Posted 9/16/2013 1:59:07 AM(edited)
EA need their new releases to play on every console on the market if they can, this means sticking with the same source engine for the first couple of years after new console are released. It doesn't make financial sense to them to make the last gen versions with one engine, and then write an entirely new one for the next gen systems. They will wait until they stop releasing for ps3 and 360 before they change the engine.

slowdog76 posted...
yh, next gen FIFA has a new engine, so the OP's point is moot. whether he, and others, like it or not, they have concentrated on their biggest title that is based on the biggest sport in the world.

No it isn't, they've just added to the current one
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#38BaconPancakesPosted 9/16/2013 3:31:40 AM
Australian Rules Football and Rugby League > Soccer >>> Gridiron.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.