Microsoft STILL doesn't see what they tried to do as wrong

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 9/14/2013 5:47:08 AM
Here's proof that they pulled the 180 for no other reason than to increase sales. No sense of wrongdoing, no sense of remorse. If it's legal (idk if it is or isn't) to "flip the switch" and being all those policies back a few years or so after the console launch, I truly believe they will do it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/microsoft-says-xbox-ones-original-vision-still-future-games/

This just disgusts me. Apparently, we're not forward-thinking enough for them.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2SunDevil77Posted 9/14/2013 5:48:29 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I truly believe they will do it.

Then you know nothing of business.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 5:51:21 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Did you say that about the billion dollar corporation before the 180?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4bob15xPosted 9/14/2013 5:55:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5micheal82Posted 9/14/2013 5:55:52 AM
Like it or not games are going all digital. It might not be in this upcoming generation but games will go all digital. MS was too heavy handed in pushing a digital console to a market that wasn't ready. They needed a transitional console before they pushed digital. A console that displayed the benefits of going digital, with steam like sales and exclusive content for digital consumers. If they would have done that the backlash wouldn't have been as great as it is.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#6TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 5:57:01 AM
bob15x posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Here's proof that they pulled the 180 for no other reason than to increase sales. No sense of wrongdoing, no sense of remorse. If it's legal (idk if it is or isn't) to "flip the switch" and being all those policies back a few years or so after the console launch, I truly believe they will do it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/microsoft-says-xbox-ones-original-vision-still-future-games/

This just disgusts me. Apparently, we're not forward-thinking enough for them.

because it is the future, deal with it. Sony will do the same thing down the road.

MS is setup to do things like offer a netflix type subscription for games like digital - horrible future there right?

MS is setup to allow a renting service - horribe future right there.

MS is going to allow reselling your digital games - horrible future right there.

Just because 1. you are a pathetic low life Sony fanboy troll. 2. you have zero vision. 3 you have a issue with change.. Doesn't mean it will head where MS expects it too.

MS problem was they pushed something WAY too early and they should have created an hybrid system.

now, do everyone a favour and stay the hell away from this forum since you are here for one purpose, to troll because you lack so much in real life.

I lack so much in real life but you're the one throwing around kiddie terms like "Sony fanboy troll" because you don't like my opinion?

OH. OKAY.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#7BigAl519Posted 9/14/2013 5:57:02 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Did you say that about the billion dollar corporation before the 180?

Oh he/she will say anything they can thats positive about MS. Like I have said before, MS could literally beat them and they would still scurry back and ask for more.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#8XBOXvsPCPosted 9/14/2013 5:57:25 AM
If this happens those who disagree will just stop supporting them. Done. Fair enough? good, good.. we're reaching somewhere.
Go home.
#9TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 6:03:46 AM
XBOXvsPC posted...
If this happens those who disagree will just stop supporting them. Done. Fair enough? good, good.. we're reaching somewhere.
Go home.

What part of discussion board do you have trouble understanding? You don't have to discuss if you don't want to. Obviously you're the one who's on the wrong site so maybe you should "go home."
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10BuzzB2317Posted 9/14/2013 6:08:39 AM
In all honesty I was more impressed with the features that the x1 had before the 180 and I will welcome their return. I'm sure they will be adapted to stop every one from whining.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
N I wish I still had them all.