Take the reported 50% performance difference with a bag of salt

#1BuzzB2317Posted 9/14/2013 5:47:09 AM
http://techland.time.com/2013/09/13/id-be-skeptical-of-reports-about-the-playstation-4-being-50-faster-than-xbox-one/

There have always been performance differences in the console race and it is never a deciding factor. These reports should not be used to persecute the x1.
I have both 360 and ps3 and I can not remember ever noticing the extra power the ps3 reportedly has.
It will come down to the exclusives and so far Microsoft are the ones that have interested me.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
N I wish I still had them all.
#2MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 5:53:58 AM
I could have wrote that in five minutes on the crapper. Pretty sad "article".
#3FenriswolfPosted 9/14/2013 5:55:30 AM
I'm still waiting for my 120 FPS games on PS3
---
Hello
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/14/2013 5:58:37 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...

Your writings aren't even fit to get flushed down the toilet, let alone be published in Time Magazine.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 6:03:57 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Your writings aren't even fit to get flushed down the toilet, let alone be published in Time Magazine.

My "writings" aren't meant for a news article, they are meant to make to make you see the truth. If I wanted to turn my BS meter to the max, I could write the most positive, uninformed Xbone aritcle you would ever read. This guy definitely takes the cake though for least informed Bone article so far.
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/14/2013 6:07:04 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

My "writings" aren't meant for a news article, they are meant to make to make you see the truth. If I wanted to turn my BS meter to the max, I could write the most positive, uninformed Xbone aritcle you would ever read. This guy definitely takes the cake though for least informed Bone article so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's sad at this point is I don't even think you're trolling anymore.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 6:08:08 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's sad at this point is I don't even think you're trolling anymore.

Not sure if serious.
#8vashtrichamPosted 9/14/2013 6:22:30 AM
PS3 = More power but harder to develop for
PS4 = More power but much easier to develop for

Why xbots cant get this is beyond me
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#9BuzzB2317(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 6:24:16 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

That article was not trying to convince anyone that the X1 is a superior console. The aim was to give non fanboys the perspective to see that the countless articles sourcing unnamed developers should be considered before believing and whether or not that performance difference is even that important.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
N I wish I still had them all.
#10LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/14/2013 6:28:26 AM
vashtricham posted...
PS3 = More power but harder to develop for
PS4 = More power but much easier to develop for

Why xbots cant get this is beyond me

They wouldn't understand that if it blew up in their face. Denial can be a powerful thing.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!