Take the reported 50% performance difference with a bag of salt

#11Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 6:32:03 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
I could have wrote that in five minutes on the crapper. Pretty sad "article".

Only because it doesn't agree with your usual ridiculous hyperbole.

If it was negative towards the XB1, it would be the greatest and most accurate article ever written.

Of course the PS4 has more raw horsepower than the XB1. The issue here is you (and your Sony fanboy buddies) invading this board on a daily basis, and posting duplicate topics over and over again showcasing articles that agree with your extreme bias.

That, and your insistence on not discussing the issue realistically, but sitting there like toddlers acting as if the difference between the two consoles is Atari vs. a supercomputer.

That's where it gets dumb as hell. And your posts, and those of your pals, are designed to elicit negative responses, and you know it. You can sit there all pie eyed and innocent, but everyone here knows the group of user names that are just here to piss in people's cornflakes all day every day.

Don't pretend you want honest discourse. You want to wave your fanboy flag and act obnoxious as hell towards the people on this board who are actually getting an XB1.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#12Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/14/2013 6:39:38 AM
OP:

I posted this topic last night and I think this was our best discussion in it. Ultimately this was, essentially, the agreed conclusion amongst objective posters:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67235595/757845337
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#13HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/14/2013 11:08:47 AM
vashtricham posted...
PS3 = More power but harder to develop for
PS4 = More power but much easier to develop for

Why xbots cant get this is beyond me

It all goes out the window when the games tell a different story.

Do I want the 60fps racer with better graphics, physics and 24 cars or the one at sub30fps with worse graphics and 12 cars?

Think any spec is gonna change that. I'd be all over WiiU if it could do infiltrator.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#14SilentS89Posted 9/14/2013 11:10:56 AM
Charging people more money for inferior tech is ripping people off.
#15SazukeEXPosted 9/14/2013 11:11:54 AM
Bought out by M$ to try and make the truth into a lie.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#16straymatterPosted 9/14/2013 11:22:39 AM
The Edge article is not accurate, it is a false report.
#17JirynPosted 9/14/2013 11:32:20 AM
The funny thing is, performance didn't really become the buzzword till the 7th gen

The Nes was weaker then the Mastyer System and won
The Genesis was weaker then the SNES and held it's own till the very end
The PS1 was supposedly weaker then the N64 (debatable I know) and won
the PS2 was weaker then the Xbox and GC and it won
The 360 and the Wii were weaker (360 Supposedly) then the PS3 (but the PS3 had major problems from a developer stand point) but the Wii won the gen (Selling almost double the other consoles) and the 360 lead the HD consoles till the last year ago of the generation.

It's all about exclusives, quality and assortment of titles.

With this gen however, the bad blood and press of Microsoft, most of which then generated themselves will lead to the console having poor sales and being the loser of this generation.

I went in rooting for MIcrosoft, I loved the 360.. I came out wanting to SELL my 360.
I was disgusted by Microsoft and all their spin and even slander toward customers. Trying to tell us what's good for us, while we show what we like with out own money and power.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#18straymatterPosted 9/14/2013 12:16:36 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
The funny thing is, performance didn't really become the buzzword till the 7th gen

The Nes was weaker then the Mastyer System and won
The Genesis was weaker then the SNES and held it's own till the very end
The PS1 was supposedly weaker then the N64 (debatable I know) and won
the PS2 was weaker then the Xbox and GC and it won
The 360 and the Wii were weaker (360 Supposedly) then the PS3 (but the PS3 had major problems from a developer stand point) but the Wii won the gen (Selling almost double the other consoles) and the 360 lead the HD consoles till the last year ago of the generation.

It's all about exclusives, quality and assortment of titles.

With this gen however, the bad blood and press of Microsoft, most of which then generated themselves will lead to the console having poor sales and being the loser of this generation.

I went in rooting for MIcrosoft, I loved the 360.. I came out wanting to SELL my 360.
I was disgusted by Microsoft and all their spin and even slander toward customers. Trying to tell us what's good for us, while we show what we like with out own money and power.

I am sorry that things didn't work out in the end. It may be hard to support them now.
I know that you may likely never want xbox to succeed, you may want to turn on those who love the xbox.
I still feel that the xbox has been an underdog company but they succeed on bringing great games to the xbox and the 360. They have done great things with indie games. I feel that Sony has always been at an advantage and you have seen the amount of compromises that xbox can make for the fans. They are for the gaming community type of creation. So you gotta believe.
#19GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/14/2013 12:25:30 PM
vashtricham posted...
PS3 = More power but harder to develop for
PS4 = More power but much easier to develop for

Why xbots cant get this is beyond me

The hard to develop line should only be used when you talk about the first 3-4 years of the system life cause by year 5 the devs should of been used to the system by then maybe even sooner then that.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#20NeoAndurilPosted 9/14/2013 12:26:58 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
If it was negative towards the XB1, it would be the greatest and most accurate article ever written.

So because it's pro xb1 it's the greatest most accurate? At least you're not hiding your incredible bias these days.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png