Take the reported 50% performance difference with a bag of salt

#21GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/14/2013 12:28:43 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Charging people more money for inferior tech is ripping people off.

So I guess Sony and MS are ripping off cause both systems are inferior when it comes to gaming comps.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#22SikkaSillPosted 9/14/2013 12:35:42 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
If it was negative towards the XB1, it would be the greatest and most accurate article ever written.

So because it's pro xb1 it's the greatest most accurate? At least you're not hiding your incredible bias these days.

Rofl so just flip what someone says and it is exactly how they think? ummm... sure.
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#23VioletZer0Posted 9/14/2013 12:35:58 PM
I have both 360 and ps3 and I can not remember ever noticing the extra power the ps3 reportedly has.

This again?

Do people just conveniently forget the cell architecture bit?
#24NeoAndurilPosted 9/14/2013 12:39:55 PM
SikkaSill posted...

Rofl so just flip what someone says and it is exactly how they think? ummm... sure.

What do you think every xb1 troll here does? If it's pro xbox it is truth beyond question and if you say anything against it you're a sony fanboy. If it's anti-xbox it's completely false and entirely sony slanted. Even if the same author they said before was entirely truthful, he suddenly becomes a sony fanboy in this scenario.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#25JirynPosted 9/14/2013 12:45:59 PM
straymatter posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...
The funny thing is, performance didn't really become the buzzword till the 7th gen

The Nes was weaker then the Mastyer System and won
The Genesis was weaker then the SNES and held it's own till the very end
The PS1 was supposedly weaker then the N64 (debatable I know) and won
the PS2 was weaker then the Xbox and GC and it won
The 360 and the Wii were weaker (360 Supposedly) then the PS3 (but the PS3 had major problems from a developer stand point) but the Wii won the gen (Selling almost double the other consoles) and the 360 lead the HD consoles till the last year ago of the generation.

It's all about exclusives, quality and assortment of titles.

With this gen however, the bad blood and press of Microsoft, most of which then generated themselves will lead to the console having poor sales and being the loser of this generation.

I went in rooting for MIcrosoft, I loved the 360.. I came out wanting to SELL my 360.
I was disgusted by Microsoft and all their spin and even slander toward customers. Trying to tell us what's good for us, while we show what we like with out own money and power.

I am sorry that things didn't work out in the end. It may be hard to support them now.
I know that you may likely never want xbox to succeed, you may want to turn on those who love the xbox.
I still feel that the xbox has been an underdog company but they succeed on bringing great games to the xbox and the 360. They have done great things with indie games. I feel that Sony has always been at an advantage and you have seen the amount of compromises that xbox can make for the fans. They are for the gaming community type of creation. So you gotta believe.

I've had every console ever generation (save for the Neo Geo due to price) and the Xbox One is the first console I have to say no, I don't want this in my house.
This is something I've said multiple times.

I really don't believe or trust them anymore, granted I never trusted a corporation to begin with but Microsoft's underhanded deals and corporate personality has made me not want to deal with this console. As much as they take away, much of it can be reinstated in one form or another once they have a customer base. The ad problem is still quite relevant and when people find ways around the first batch of ads, they'll be made more prominant and annoying.
I see it like this, we can stop these type of business practices and all the little things Microsoft is attempting by not supporting this console.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#26SazukeEXPosted 9/14/2013 12:46:23 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Charging people more money for inferior tech is ripping people off.

So I guess Sony and MS are ripping off cause both systems are inferior when it comes to gaming comps.

Not really as optimization for a single system is far easier than many systems that exchange parts every so often.

Skyrim, for example, looks and runs better than one of my PCs that's supposed to be stronger than the 360/PS3 by far!
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#27stapey2351Posted 9/14/2013 1:01:23 PM
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/09/microsoft-exec-defends-xbox-one-from-accusations-its-underpowered/
---
staple ; *BLOODWYND*
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM