Why are PS4 fanboys so obsessed with the Xbox One? It has barely any advantages

#11babamigPosted 9/14/2013 7:23:13 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
babamig posted...
As your nickname states, you are desperate.

Says the person who comes in here to use someones username as an argument ^^

If it fits the topic why not?
#12chrish909Posted 9/14/2013 7:23:59 AM
They are scared. X1 can do way more than ps4. X1 will not get hacked like psn will. X1 is about to get advertised like crazy while sony cant afford anything. X1 lineup embarasses ps4s. X1 controller is actually an upgrade. Sony lost 50 million consumers like gen while xbox gained 50 million. Sony as a company will not exist in 10 years, look it up.

Basically ms is about to own sony, and the fanboys sense the end sp they are doing one last delusion parade before the whle ship goes down.

Killzone is releasing against cod ghosts and bf4. I honestly barely consider driveclub or knack nest gen games. Do people really think a drving game with time trials only, will sell? Its laughable to think any of these will do well.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#13DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 7:25:05 AM
babamig posted...
babamig posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ah how a basic education would change this board so much. I highly doubt you even read the topic, let alone be able to respond to it.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#14babamigPosted 9/14/2013 7:25:38 AM
chrish909 posted...
They are scared. X1 can do way more than ps4. X1 will not get hacked like psn will. X1 is about to get advertised like crazy while sony cant afford anything. X1 lineup embarasses ps4s. X1 controller is actually an upgrade. Sony lost 50 million consumers like gen while xbox gained 50 million. Sony as a company will not exist in 10 years, look it up.

Basically ms is about to own sony, and the fanboys sense the end sp they are doing one last delusion parade before the whle ship goes down.

Killzone is releasing against cod ghosts and bf4. I honestly barely consider driveclub or knack nest gen games. Do people really think a drving game with time trials only, will sell? Its laughable to think any of these will do well.

^ And this boy's and girls why you shouldn't eat weird mushrooms.
#15babamigPosted 9/14/2013 7:26:49 AM
babamig posted...
babamig posted...

Ah how a basic education would change this board so much. I highly doubt you even read the topic, let alone be able to respond to it.

And does it change the fact you are desperate? no.
Link wikipedia articles to tomorrow, you are still desperate.
#16axelfooley2k5Posted 9/14/2013 7:27:33 AM
Astute-CIass posted...
Yup, it's aaaaall PS fanboys. Keep telling yourself that.

Deaperatemonkey has always been like this

But never to this degree

He is taking the console wars too serious
Like its you know a real war
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#17DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 7:28:55 AM
Like I said, you aren't going to find many Sony fanboys who can make real arguments about why the PS4 is better. Thats the job of Sony fans like me.

Posters like Babamig are just going to attack everyone who says something positive like a rabid dog but he has no idea what it is he is trying to argue for.

If we cut out the "lol SPYBOX 180 LOL CLOUD NO GOOD!" rhetorics they've got nothing left.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#18TrueBlue91Posted 9/14/2013 7:29:46 AM
babamig posted...
babamig posted...

Ah how a basic education would change this board so much.

Yeah, it'd keep it free from people like you.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#19sworderPosted 9/14/2013 7:31:11 AM(edited)
your list of advantages is terrible

you list Azure and dedicated servers. they are the same thing. that's the first thing that tells you that you are trying to make the list bigger than it is

Kinect is NOT an advantage. I have a 360 and don't have Kinect. I don't want Kinect and it's forced. forcing people to buy things they don't want is a disadvantage

Windows 8 UI is not better. the PS4 UI is beautiful while I think the Xbone's sucks ass. this is subjective, not an advantage

snap is cool

future family sharing and future resale are not advantages. these aren't things exclusive to Xbox and Sony could apply them as well, just like they gave people party chat and trophies

hdmi passthrough is completely useless, it's just there. it's hardly an advantage

your list boils down to exclusive servers and snap, that's it
#20babamigPosted 9/14/2013 7:30:24 AM
Like I said, you aren't going to find many Sony fanboys who can make real arguments about why the PS4 is better. Thats the job of Sony fans like me.

Posters like Babamig are just going to attack everyone who says something positive like a rabid dog but he has no idea what it is he is trying to argue for.

If we cut out the "lol SPYBOX 180 LOL CLOUD NO GOOD!" rhetorics they've got nothing left.

And here you show your desperation again.
Please, do us a favor, take a chill pill.