Why are PS4 fanboys so obsessed with the Xbox One? It has barely any advantages

#201TheSL1ClubPosted 9/15/2013 9:06:14 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
I never even said such a thing at all. And apparently I said it "all the time" but you can't find a single instance of me claiming this.

I'm still waiting on that quote.

Well, whatever respect I had for RedZaku before, it just all got flushed down the toilet after he made friends with you. I could not have imagined FBs would have a breakdown like this. This is definitely something I will keep for future reference.

You need to find some friends boy, seems like you don't know what a friend is, he is pointing out your failed logic in your argument, guy didn't even mention my name or post. You saying anyone that point out your failure are friends lol? That's just sad.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#202DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 9:13:12 PM(edited)
So now you've moved the goal post from me saying something about Bluray dominance to "just asking me a question"?

Bluray dominated for a number of reasons, including by screwing gamers with forcing them to pay an extra $200 to inflate their install base while being a detriment to game performance.

And lol, RedZaku is as transparent as a ziplock bag. You already destroyed his argument when you moved the goal post.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#203TheSL1ClubPosted 9/15/2013 9:12:27 PM
So now you've moved the goal post from me saying something about Bluray dominance to "just asking me a question"?

Bluray dominated for a number of reasons, including by screwing gamers with forcing them to pay an extra $200 to inflate their install base while being a detriment to game performance.

Then shouldn't everyone move to 360's HD dvd's instead? See there is a huge hole in your logic, how about the movie industry? Why didn't HD DVD dominate that market? Dual layer HD dvd is only 30gb, while blue ray is 50 gb, sounds like blue ray has every advantage and is cheap too at the moment, again what can you say about that?
---
#204TheSL1ClubPosted 9/15/2013 9:14:33 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

Then shouldn't everyone move to 360's HD dvd's instead? See there is a huge hole in your logic, how about the movie industry? Why didn't HD DVD dominate that market? No one is forcing anyone anything, you don't have to buy a ps3, you can get the 360, why don't people do that? 360 is in 3rd place in terms of sale, ps3 passed them. Dual layer HD dvd is only 30gb, while blue ray is 50 gb, sounds like blue ray has every advantage and is cheap too at the moment, again what can you say about that?

---
#205DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 9:17:26 PM(edited)
TheSL1Club posted...

Then shouldn't everyone move to 360's HD dvd's instead?

Its like you are getting dumber by the second. DVD was better. Far better. 16x DVD would have destroyed 2x Bluray. Its astounding how little you actually know. The problem wasn't even with the format itself. The problem was 2x Bluray was incredibly slow AND expensive.

This is clearly far too complex a concept for you to grasp.

Your argument is that because the technology is mature and affordable now, it was mature and affordable at the time. I'm pretty sure even a 10 year old would pick up on how stupid this is.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#206TheSL1ClubPosted 9/15/2013 9:17:57 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

Then shouldn't everyone move to 360's HD dvd's instead?

Its like you are getting dumber by the second. DVD was better. Far better. 16x DVD would have destroyed 2x Bluray. Its astounding how little you actually know. The problem wasn't even with the format itself. The problem was 2x Bluray was incredibly slow AND expensive.

This is clearly far too complex a concept for you to grasp.

Why isn't everyone adopting to what you just said then? Clearly you are living in this alt 16x DVD universe of yours lol.
---
#207DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 9:24:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#208TheSL1ClubPosted 9/15/2013 9:30:13 PM
So now you are confusing 2x Bluray being slower than 16x DVD with 6x Bluray being slower than 16x DVD?

E.P.I.C. F.A.I.L.

You are practically using your own stupidity as an argument at this point.

Who is confused? Seems you can't read, someone is hella delusional.
---
#209georgewduff1Posted 9/15/2013 9:57:02 PM
And Sony has made sure to cut down loading times considerably on the PlayStation 4 compared to its predecessor. The company confirmed at GDC today that the Blu-ray drive found in the PlayStation 4 is much more efficient, is smaller in size (internally), and most importantly: it spins the Blu-ray game disc 3 times faster than the PS3 does.

Technically, the PlayStation 4 Blu-ray speed is rated at 6x, for maximum read speed of 27 MB/s per second.

So if game on PS4 are running from disc...it will not outperform the XboxOne HDD mandatory install...300 MB/s...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
#210CaIiber345Posted 9/15/2013 10:26:00 PM

"The other hilarious thing about Kinect is that Ponies try to list it as a negative. But it isn't a negative. It can only be a positive. It gives you a 6 player motion controller, more games that work with motion and voice controls, auto sign-ins, much smoother abilities to multitask, type with voice and do UI functions without ever accessing menus or stopping your game."

-I never game with anyone else in my house, let alone six people.
-I don't want, need, or use motion and voice controls.
-I don't want or need Auto Sign-In.
-I don't multitask with my console. I play video games on it and that's it.
-I'm fine with typing and using menus.

So how is paying $100 more for a console with a peripheral that I don't want a positive to the console?

Oh, and if your argument as to why Sony fanboys pick on Xbox One is to list all of Sony's shortcomings...

Yeah.
---
"There is a lot of middle ground between superhero powers and "Niko, let's go bowling." Dr_Mojo
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting