Why are PS4 fanboys so obsessed with the Xbox One? It has barely any advantages

#281DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 8:28:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#282NeoAndurilPosted 9/16/2013 8:29:23 PM
Bragging that you're biased to the xb1 is not somehow a badge of honor or a defense against being accused of being a fanboy. It in fact confirms those accusations. Being proud of being biased proves how small minded a person can be. It's like admitting you know better, but choosing to be foolish anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#283MetroidFan9999Posted 9/16/2013 8:31:18 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Jeez Metroid calling people fanboys when he makes up "facts" about the masses of core gamers hating Kinect and finding it useless and expects us to swallow it with no source.

I cannot believe how mad you are because we don't take your made up statistics at face value...

Why would I need a source when you claim all these mysterious advantages that somehow everyone doesn't know is a good thing?

What are those? That Xbox One is going to subsidize heavily for dedicated servers or that Kinect facilitates extra control mechanisms and allows multiplayer motion games out of the box?

I have no idea what you are smoking. Everyone has known this for a long long time and I can definitely provide sources for this and there is already a game that has directly said they are doing Dedicated on Xbox One because of the Cloud...

That the "family share plan" is a definitive thing that is going to happen.
That the "resell of digital games" is a definitive thing that is going to happen.
That a kinect interface absolutely makes everything better for everyone no matter what.

Provide sources clown.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#284MetroidFan9999Posted 9/16/2013 8:38:50 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Jeez Metroid calling people fanboys when he makes up "facts" about the masses of core gamers hating Kinect and finding it useless and expects us to swallow it with no source.

I cannot believe how mad you are because we don't take your made up statistics at face value...

He's a self-admitted troll, DM. Take him with a huge grain of salt and move on. It'll save you a tone of time I'm telling you.

Of course I admit my bias. I've always admitted it. The fact that people like DM cannot and continue this spin is FAR worse than my antics, bottom line.

NOTHING worse than a troll that can't admit they are trolling.

And lol at this. I've said multiple times I am biased but of course you ignore them. The funny thing is that you keep repeating these lies but you can never find the evidence when asked.

What exactly did I say that you consider trolling? Because by your definition, people who don't agree that Kinect is garbage = trolling.

I'm also apparently trolling because I leave out Gaikai but you completely ignore the fact that I also left out things for the XB1. You just blatantly ignore all the contradictions in your own logic.

You are a raving mad troll and its nice that you admit it but it doesn't make you any less moronic here...

I don't ignore any of your posts there on the PS4 board, because I don't read them. I AM reading this topic though, and pointing out your obvious flaws in logic.

Everything you have stated right now is an attempt at showing neutrality, not once have you given any indication in claiming you are a biased fanboy (which is exactly what this topic is showing and what I am telling you that you are doing).

No, once again you spin things against me....I have LISTED the things you stated you ignored about the Xbox One. I have listed MANY more advantages you failed to list for the PS4. But, I removed things that have yet to be proven or claimed an advantage to all....which, you seemed to fill up the Xbox One list with those.

Point is, (for the sixth time now) you have made a topic trying to explain people being upset about the xbox one as "ponies/trolls" that have no reason to be upset other than "it's just Microsoft".....citing your "advantage" comparison as reason enough.

I'm done after this, I am sick of explaining this s*** to you.
---
#285Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/16/2013 8:42:02 PM
Only advantage I see is the nickname. XBOne is an awesome nickname, really catchy. (I'm not joking/trolling either, I like the name and don't find it derogatory in any way.)
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#286OandA_PestPosted 9/16/2013 9:53:41 PM
How dare you be a fan of the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 and hate on the Xbox One. You're just a pathetic Sony Troll. Go back to your stable, pony! ARGHGHGHH!!

That's what I see on this board all too often. Zephirraines Logic. No surprise to see that blimp guy here spitting the same drivel.

Desperatemonkey - I've seen you on this board running with this logic quite a bit. I don't care if you like both PS4 and Xbox One. The fact that you think everyone who speaks negatively about the Xbox One on this board is just a Sony Pony/Troll is flat out terrible logic. The way you try to twist it by saying this along with garbage like "Oh, well, PS4 fanboys are so obsessed with the Xbox One." Stop trying to put a face on this issue. The fact is that MS scared/pissed of a great deal of fans, hence the negativity. You obviously do not know the difference between an actual Sony Pony and a disappointed gamer who talks trash because of Microsoft's own arrogance.

Metroid - Your arguments were spot on, but for you to admit that bit of information of your bias only makes you look bad. It will also give tools on this board more ammo.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#287DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:08:30 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Why would I need a source when you claim all these mysterious advantages that somehow everyone doesn't know is a good thing?

What are those? That Xbox One is going to subsidize heavily for dedicated servers or that Kinect facilitates extra control mechanisms and allows multiplayer motion games out of the box?

I have no idea what you are smoking. Everyone has known this for a long long time and I can definitely provide sources for this and there is already a game that has directly said they are doing Dedicated on Xbox One because of the Cloud...

That the "family share plan" is a definitive thing that is going to happen.
That the "resell of digital games" is a definitive thing that is going to happen.
That a kinect interface absolutely makes everything better for everyone no matter what.

Provide sources clown.

1&2 is hilarious since Gaikai is also something announced but not released... what is your point here? How do we even know if Gaikai is going to be any good or even workable? We don't since Onlive is pretty much a joke. This is your bias clearly showing. You cannot accept future features for MS but can only accept them for Sony while I am just fine with both.

As for #3, its just another one of your silly made up arguments. When did I say Kinect was better for everyone? In fact, I've stated multiple times to you in the last few pages that Kinect can be considered useless for a lot of people but then that just means they won't use it. Where is this quote please?

You are seriously such a terrible liar. You can't provide any sources for what you accuse people of.

I don't ignore any of your posts there on the PS4 board, because I don't read them. I AM reading this topic though, and pointing out your obvious flaws in logic.

Except you can't even point out something I ACTUALLY said. Everytime I ask for "when did I say this", you go around in circles saying you don't NEED to prove I said anything. Its also hilarious that you are pretending to focus on THIS topic when you the only evidence you could draw up was from ANOTHER topic that exactly countered your original arguments to begin with...

Its so sad watching you through out all facades of being an intelligent poster out the window. You will basically say anything to save your ass now.

"Oh I am not talking about other topics... unless I want to use them to prove a point! All other topics that I don't mention don't matter!"
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#288DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:13:22 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
How dare you be a fan of the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 and hate on the Xbox One. You're just a pathetic Sony Troll. Go back to your stable, pony! ARGHGHGHH!!

That's what I see on this board all too often. Zephirraines Logic. No surprise to see that blimp guy here spitting the same drivel.

Desperatemonkey - I've seen you on this board running with this logic quite a bit. I don't care if you like both PS4 and Xbox One. The fact that you think everyone who speaks negatively about the Xbox One on this board is just a Sony Pony/Troll is flat out terrible logic. The way you try to twist it by saying this along with garbage like "Oh, well, PS4 fanboys are so obsessed with the Xbox One." Stop trying to put a face on this issue. The fact is that MS scared/pissed of a great deal of fans, hence the negativity. You obviously do not know the difference between an actual Sony Pony and a disappointed gamer who talks trash because of Microsoft's own arrogance.

Metroid - Your arguments were spot on, but for you to admit that bit of information of your bias only makes you look bad. It will also give tools on this board more ammo.

Ponies words are meaningless. Metroid is spot on even though he can't provide a source? Typical ad popullum response. "We don't need evidence, we need more people nodding heads!".

I attack anyone who is negative about Xbox? Sorry but that can't be further from the truth since I actually have been bashing the Xbox One for a long time and I still bash it in some topics on both this board AND the PS4 board... I even called it garbage in Europe in the topic that was quoted and I also quoted how I said MS is not to be trusted.

Stick together ponies! You aren't being stealthy at all. Genuine concerns are easy as hell to distinguish. Metroid is the kind of poster who attacks any kind of positivity hence he is an obvious troll. Look at his reasoning that most core gamers hate Kinect. Where is the proof? Only hardcore gamers even know about all the new stuff. Core gamers barely know anything about specs or functionality.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#289MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 9:18:50 AM
1&2 is hilarious since Gaikai is also something announced but not released... what is your point here? How do we even know if Gaikai is going to be any good or even workable? We don't since Onlive is pretty much a joke. This is your bias clearly showing. You cannot accept future features for MS but can only accept them for Sony while I am just fine with both.

No, I can accept CONFIRMED future features for both, neither are confirmed for MS. You have "maybes", no confirmation. And if you were fine for "both", you'd have Gaikai on your list of advantages. You: 0. Me: 1.

As for #3, its just another one of your silly made up arguments. When did I say Kinect was better for everyone? In fact, I've stated multiple times to you in the last few pages that Kinect can be considered useless for a lot of people but then that just means they won't use it. Where is this quote please?

Because you listed it as an advantage, in a topic that compares advantages....Are we really going over this again?

Except you can't even point out something I ACTUALLY said. Everytime I ask for "when did I say this", you go around in circles saying you don't NEED to prove I said anything. Its also hilarious that you are pretending to focus on THIS topic when you the only evidence you could draw up was from ANOTHER topic that exactly countered your original arguments to begin with...

READ YOUR TC POST. It's RIGHT THERE. You see those list of advantages and your topic title? It makes absolutely NO SENSE since both lists are incomplete or bloated with nonsense.

"It barely has any advantages!"
*Lists 3 advantages for PS4 and over double that for Xbox One*
"See, my point is proven!"

Do you GET IT? Or are you absolutely, positively, this dense still?

Its so sad watching you through out all facades of being an intelligent poster out the window. You will basically say anything to save your ass now.

"Oh I am not talking about other topics... unless I want to use them to prove a point! All other topics that I don't mention don't matter!"

I did bring up another topic, right? To provide additional basis for your biasness, right?

Where exactly is my main argument staying at, though? This topic, right? The argument you keep dodging/avoiding for...I dunno, how many pages have I been here? It's obvious you seek only a 500 topic with this spinning.

The only one "saying anything" to save his ass and dodging points entirely is you.

Ok I'm REALLY done now.
---
#290OandA_PestPosted 9/17/2013 9:42:39 AM

Ponies words are meaningless. Metroid is spot on even though he can't provide a source? Typical ad popullum response. "We don't need evidence, we need more people nodding heads!".

So I guess the concept of google is lost on both of you, then?
Let me ask you this. What is your source that everyone who speaks negatively about the Xbox One is just a Sony Pony. Provide me ONE link - just one - that confirms that every person who dislikes the Xbox One even after DRM removal is just a Sony Pony.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you will not provide me with any proof or supported evidence to back up your logic. Want to know why? Because it doesn't exist.

Stick together ponies! You aren't being stealthy at all.

This is extremely funny after reading the following quote...

I attack anyone who is negative about Xbox? Sorry but that can't be further from the truth since I actually have been bashing the Xbox One for a long time and I still bash it in some topics on both this board AND the PS4 board... I even called it garbage in Europe in the topic that was quoted and I also quoted how I said MS is not to be trusted.

Bro, you aren't being stealthy at all. You're just being a fool trying to hide his nonsense. It really bleeds through in topics like this. You claim you've bashed the Xbox One? I've seen plenty of topics where you've been in defense of the console and calling anyone who dislikes it a Sony Pony.

Genuine concerns are easy as hell to distinguish. Metroid is the kind of poster who attacks any kind of positivity hence he is an obvious troll.

You say this as you make a topic based around how people who say negative things about the Xbox One and thus, are obsessed Sony Ponies.

Look at his reasoning that most core gamers hate Kinect. Where is the proof?

It's everywhere. Go to comment pages on IGN, Facebook, Youtube, etc. You will find a great deal of gamers that don't give a damn about Kinect. Search this site and you will find more. What, does there have to be an official news article telling you this? Are you that blind? What kinect titles are out there that most core gamers actually care about? Give me a link to something that says most core gamers loves kinect. Go on.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite