Why are PS4 fanboys so obsessed with the Xbox One? It has barely any advantages

#291DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:51:17 AM
No, I can accept CONFIRMED future features for both, neither are confirmed for MS. You have "maybes", no confirmation. And if you were fine for "both", you'd have Gaikai on your list of advantages. You: 0. Me: 1.

I'm sorry but I was never not OK with it. Me forgetting it isn't me not being ok with it. This is the biggest issue with your logic. By this logic, I am not ok with Smart Glass because I did not list it.

But this is not how you reason because you are a super sensitive Pony who doesn't even look at what I omit for Xbox. Anything I forgot to list for one platform is seen as some kind of attack on Sony while anything I forget for Xbox is probably in your mind, because its useless.

This is why you are such an obvious Pony...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#292DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:52:57 AM(edited)
OandA_Pest posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

Ponies words are meaningless. Metroid is spot on even though he can't provide a source? Typical ad popullum response. "We don't need evidence, we need more people nodding heads!".

So I guess the concept of google is lost on both of you, then?
Let me ask you this. What is your source that everyone who speaks negatively about the Xbox One is just a Sony Pony. Provide me ONE link - just one - that confirms that every person who dislikes the Xbox One even after DRM removal is just a Sony Pony.

Provide me one quote where someone says everyone who speaks negatively is a Sony Pony? I speak negatively about it all the time. I don't consider myself a Pony at all.

When trying to discredit people for not providing sources, you should first be sure you can provide a source for the statement you are attacking...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#293MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 10:04:06 AM
No, I can accept CONFIRMED future features for both, neither are confirmed for MS. You have "maybes", no confirmation. And if you were fine for "both", you'd have Gaikai on your list of advantages. You: 0. Me: 1.

I'm sorry but I was never not OK with it. Me forgetting it isn't me not being ok with it. This is the biggest issue with your logic. By this logic, I am not ok with Smart Glass because I did not list it.

But this is not how you reason because you are a super sensitive Pony who doesn't even look at what I omit for Xbox. Anything I forgot to list for one platform is seen as some kind of attack on Sony while anything I forget for Xbox is probably in your mind, because its useless.

This is why you are such an obvious Pony...

So let me get this straight, you have this idea that omitting/making up advantages is ok? In a topic where the entire basis....is comparing advantages?

And you are calling me super sensitive because I "can't look at what you omit on the Xbox One" when the only thing you mention "omitting"...the smartglass feature....is something I ALREADY INCLUDED in the lists I devised?

Wow your head is messed up, XD. You may need some adjustments there, Xbot.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#294MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 10:05:13 AM
When trying to discredit people for not providing sources, you should first be sure you can provide a source for the statement you are attacking...

"Let's make up facts! If someone calls us out on it, let's make THEM look for the sources!"
---
#295Exodus_PrimePosted 9/17/2013 10:27:16 AM
I don't need to write a wall of text because this....

Sony Ponies: Sony die hard fans that will live and die by their console brand no matter the policies and or practices, also the company they worship they can do no wrong, the only wrong is what the competitor does.

Xbots/Xboners: Microsoft die hard fans that will live and die by their console brand no matter the policies and or practices, also the company they worship they can do no wrong, the only wrong is what the competitor does.

Nintendo fanboys/ Nintendbots: Nintendo die hard fans that will live and die by their console brand no matter the policies and or practices, also the company they worship they can do no wrong, the only wrong is what the competitor does. Are upset because the console war revolves around PS4/Xbox One, and the Wii U is nowhere in sight.

Turncoats/ Former 360 owners: Former 360 loyal fans (who felt betrayed by Microsoft and their E3 Fidel Castro like speech) felt thrown away,spit on by the company they supported on the 360. DRM/No used games/No sharing with friends/ Policies not being clear on how the console will fully work. Feel they don't want the Wii U as is not considered a next gen console but they don't want to invest on a PC rig...soo they turn to Sony (the gamer friendly console as advertised by Sony) the $100 cheaper console you can't beat that with a baseball bat.

PC Master Race (or so they like to call themselves): PC beats everything they have no need to mettle in the console war they just sit back point and laugh, but some do come down from their high and mighty throne to just stir things up between fanboys.

Multi - Console owners: Those who own multiple consoles to play the "games" and "Exclusives" who simply just try and join posts to have a good discussion, but sometimes fall for the troll topics and really do try to discuss with them but soon they learn to stay away from said topics.

And finally....

Trolls/Haters/Casual gamers/Banwagoners: These are the wild cards of the console war, owning one console because they either can't afford more than one or claim they can afford more than one but don't want to "waste" their precious coin on two consoles. Or owning a console because it's the cool console at the moment and everyone talks positive/negative about it. As soon as one of their console breaks they switch sides and claim they are loyal to their brand. The trolls well they will troll just to get a kick out of people even if they don't even own or will own any of the console they "praise" or "bash" on, they hide behind supposed "logic" "proven facts" or "I'm just showing my opinion" topics, It is also called "Stealth Trolling" so watch out for it.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#296MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 10:34:26 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
PC Master Race (or so they like to call themselves): PC beats everything they have no need to mettle in the console war they just sit back point and laugh, but some do come down from their high and mighty throne to just stir things up between fanboys.

That's me =D
---
#297zmd22Posted 9/17/2013 12:08:58 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
zmd22 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
zmd22 posted...
Here's a link for you.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/06/sony-changed-playstation-4-drm-policy-after-xbox-one-outrage/

And

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/23755/ps4-did-have-always-on-drm-camera-but-sony-changed-it-at-e3

This on too

http://kotaku.com/5896996/the-next-playstation-is-called-orbis-sources-say-here-are-the-details

The source of those just claims that Yoshida stated the reaction was useful for message going forward, there is no indication at all that they had these policies in place from the beginning...

Look at the date on this story. I have multiple links covering the next six month, but too many to post here. It was Sony that got the ball rolling on the 24 hr check in and locking games to your account and all the other DRM policies that you guy hated. It doesn't matter now other then Sony fans keep bringing it up to beat up MS fans. :)

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/03/the-next-playstation-is-called-orbis-sources-say-here-are-the-details/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-the-big-interview-sonys-shuhei-yoshida-on-ps4

Doesn't acknowledge any of the policies you people "claim" existed from Sony. In fact, an option to "be offline entirely" flies against any logic that they were planning such a thing. They claim it can be used offline, and physical games were not restricted in any way.

This was BEFORE MS announced anything.

Are you stupid or what? My link clearly states that Sony had these policies In March of 2012. Can you admit that? Take a few minutes and research what you are talking about. You are arguing when you don't have all the facts and a disire to find them maybe you should take a look at yourself and admitting yourself that you don't know everything and get off your high horse. Your the kind of guy who never makes a mistake and if you did, it would be someone else's fault. Lol get a f***ing life. The world doesn't need saving lol
#298GondolinRisesPosted 9/17/2013 12:13:21 PM
Sony never had those policies. You clearly didn't read your own source. Xb1 trolls. Make up nonsense and scream about small equines. Sad.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#299MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 12:18:16 PM
zmd22 posted...
Are you stupid or what? My link clearly states that Sony had these policies In March of 2012. Can you admit that? Take a few minutes and research what you are talking about. You are arguing when you don't have all the facts and a disire to find them maybe you should take a look at yourself and admitting yourself that you don't know everything and get off your high horse. Your the kind of guy who never makes a mistake and if you did, it would be someone else's fault. Lol get a f***ing life. The world doesn't need saving lol

Are you stupid or what?

They may or may not have considered those policies at that juncture but the entire point of this discussion was based on an ill conceived notion that Sony somehow waited for MS to announce these silly policies and Sony did a "reversal" from there, giving MS all the backlash.

The fact that Sony had these anti-drm policies in place and known before MS even announced and put their foot in the door...THAT is what invalidates that entire argument.

Your article states anonymous sources, and it's mysteriously done....after they got wind that MS was planning on doing it:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/01/sources-the-next-xbox-will-play-blu-ray-may-not-play-used-games-and-will-introduce-kinect-2/

I noticed this same notion after the MS reveal...IGN editors were so sure Sony would be following MS in suit, that they all but written off MS's pre-reversal policies as "who cares?!" Sony wasted more time re-explaining their position at E3, and everyone was like "OMG THIS IS NEWS!!!"

It wasn't, their position was already stated well before the MS reveal.
---
#300axelfooley2k5Posted 9/17/2013 12:20:16 PM
Desperate obsessed PS4 hater

Biased concerned xbone lover
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw