Why are PS4 fanboys so obsessed with the Xbox One? It has barely any advantages

#421coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/20/2013 8:51:22 AM
Wow I can't believe people let this obvious fanboy drivel reach 42 pages!!smh
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#422OandA_PestPosted 9/20/2013 8:53:40 AM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...

Lol, welp... He tried to be stealthy and got exposed.

Now in the future when he tries it again, anyone can just link this topic :)
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#423ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/20/2013 8:57:02 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
coltsfan4ever31 posted...

Lol, welp... He tried to be stealthy and got exposed.

Now in the future when he tries it again, anyone can just link this topic :)

He has done it in the past, it just hasn't reached this extent. I doubt using this topic as a reference in the future will be of any use. He is incapable of realizing that he is wrong. He will die fighting for his pride, as this topic so easily illustrates.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7CULOL8hXo
#42482xenoPosted 9/20/2013 8:57:09 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Dumbest logic ever. Sorry but there is no indication that this has anything to do with the conflict in this topic.

....smh, look at what people are complaining about in the first place. The lists.

It has everything to do with this topic.

In fact, the last half dozen pages are about a guy who says Kinect is factually useless to the majority of consumers out there while another person says that Sony included Bluray and reversed their policies because they wanted whats best for gamers while MS is EVIL EVIL EVIL!

Its clearly fanboy logic that is the focus. No one seems to give a rats ass about most of what you talk about.

As for family sharing, its most likely to come since the MS reps say that they are going to be doing the things they wanted to implement for digital consumers. Even if you strike it off the list, it doesn't change all that much but the potential is still far more likely than not.

Well when you pad your list with two advantages based on motion control/voice commands, then yeah I can see why that would stand out to some.

And family sharing/digital resale isn't DEFINITIVE. Link me to an article claiming they have plans to do this and not just "Well it's something we would like to do!" This right here is a HUGE factor in why people are complaining in this topic. But, continue ignoring stuff like this and pawn off more things like this as "actual advantages".

I'm sorry but why didn't you pick out Oanda then who just listed 500 GB HDD as an advantage to the PS4? Thats actually factually incorrect rather than speculation based on comments... You don't care about false information on the other side. Stop pretending thats even the problem or that anyone actually cares about what you are discussing.

Yes, because its SUBJECTIVE, lol...

Then you say I pad the list. No one is complaining about padding the list and you've barely listed any padding either.

Ummm...who just pointed out VITA TV and REMOTE PLAY on your PS4 list? Jesus you are dense. Oh yeah, now that you mention it....PS4 500gb HDD is an advantage if you are referring to being able to replace it.

Two kinect advantages say the same thing and putting in non-definitive advantages. Yeah, that is padding man.

That is besides the point - nearly everyone is saying these lists are not accurate. Because of this...again....your topic is pointless.

Your ideas about the list being padded is also hilarious because that was never the point. I could make a list of Wii U advantages just as long. Its not about how LONG the list is, its about how significant the differences are.

Yeah it is. It's the entire premise of your topic..."PS4 barely has any advantages!". OK when you don't add actual advantages on the PS4 side and you pad up the Xbox one Side....well of course THAT makes your topic sound OK, but is it really accurate? No.

Yes your topic has everything to do with the size of these lists. Stop lying.

The PS4 people are trying to make it sound like the PS4 has advantages in all areas. Everyone seems to understand this concept except you. People in this topic are arguing against Kinect as a whole despite how its been listed.

My original post also listed PS+ and console price as two separate advantages when they can be combined into "cheaper".

But again, you demonstrate lop sided "concerns". All errors on the other side are not important. Jeez I wonder why! Its not like you are making any affiliations obvious, right?

They are? Or are you just ignorant of the PS4's actual advantages?
---
Shwing
#425DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:25:37 AM
Oanda is the one who brought in Remote play?

Btw, remote play! There is a REAL advantage. See how Sony fans come up with good things about Sony while Sony fanboys come up with BS about Microsoft?

That was like the 4th post in this topic.... Again you demonstrate how you only see things for the other side of the argument. Its funny because now you are making corrections for Oanda. Its so obvious how you are just focusing on one side of the issue. Then you say people claiming misinformed "facts" about people are justified because I listed Kinect twice when these are the same guys that go into all sorts of topics and attack Kinect no matter when they are mentioned. Metroid is famous for this and so is 8thwonder.

Again, you have no trouble with Oanda saying that he knows for a "FACT" that most gamers don't like Kinect just because a vocal minority of hardcore gamers demanded a Kinectless version... Thats not fact at all. I have no idea why you insist on pretending to be neutral, lol...

And lmfao at everything just becoming a character attack by the usual suspects now. Everyone who couldn't hold up an argument is now joining hands together to make sure a topic about them reaches 500!
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#426HypnoCooshPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:40 AM(edited)
Dude.

Desperate Monkey posted over 100 times in his own topic. Wow man that's pathetic.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#427DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:57:50 AM
*watch Xeno86 comes in and explains how such a statement is a great argument*
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#42882xenoPosted 9/20/2013 10:58:17 AM
Oanda is the one who brought in Remote play?

Btw, remote play! There is a REAL advantage. See how Sony fans come up with good things about Sony while Sony fanboys come up with BS about Microsoft?

That was like the 4th post in this topic.... Again you demonstrate how you only see things for the other side of the argument. Its funny because now you are making corrections for Oanda. Its so obvious how you are just focusing on one side of the issue. Then you say people claiming misinformed "facts" about people are justified because I listed Kinect twice when these are the same guys that go into all sorts of topics and attack Kinect no matter when they are mentioned. Metroid is famous for this and so is 8thwonder.

Again, you have no trouble with Oanda saying that he knows for a "FACT" that most gamers don't like Kinect just because a vocal minority of hardcore gamers demanded a Kinectless version... Thats not fact at all. I have no idea why you insist on pretending to be neutral, lol...

And lmfao at everything just becoming a character attack by the usual suspects now. Everyone who couldn't hold up an argument is now joining hands together to make sure a topic about them reaches 500!

You really are dense. I mean....REALLY dense.

I do not give a s*** about who brought up what. You specifically stated, and I quote: "You don't care about false information on the other side."

I specifically brought up, on the post before:

I notice you have two things listed twice:

Integrated voice and motion UI controls
Kinect allows for motion/voice gaming and allows up to 6 player multiplayer with no extra controller purchase

Remote Play
Vita TV

Really? Remote play and Vita TV are basically the same stinking things in relation to the PS4.

Yes, that is indeed ME bringing up "false information on the other side".

My GOD you cannot follow an argument one bit, LOL.
---
Shwing
#42982xenoPosted 9/20/2013 10:59:43 AM
*watch Xeno86 comes in and explains how such a statement is a great argument*

At least it isn't your derp-fest you've been pulling here.
---
Shwing
#430DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:40:14 PM
Basically, your arguments against me don't hold water so you try to focus on one small aspect and find a point where you pretend to be balanced? I listed Remote play long before Oanda but you gave him credit for it. You then try to reinterpret something he posted that was factually incorrect and pretend thats ok but attack me for features he mentions that I mentioned before him.

This is so transparent.... I'm dense because I don't buy your shenanigans? You may as well have you biases tattooed on your forehead.
---