I can't figure out what is worse...

#1PhantasmKariPosted 9/14/2013 8:10:59 AM
The PS4 fanboys whining about XB1...

Or XB1 Fanboys whining about PS4 Fanboys...

seriously, i can't D=
I remember when gamers were playing video games 'cause they were fun. not to kiss the dev's ass.
#2Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/14/2013 8:12:42 AM
Do you remember when you would go to a board of something you hate and stomp your feet and beat your chest like a little child?

I don't either, because I'm not a pathetic troll.
---
Ninja Farm
#3pblimp360Posted 9/14/2013 8:14:07 AM
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
Do you remember when you would go to a board of something you hate and stomp your feet and beat your chest like a little child?

I don't either, because I'm not a pathetic troll.

Agreed 100%

By the very point of this post, the answer is the PS4 fanboys/trolls
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#4Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 8:17:34 AM
It's pretty clear that the PS4 fanboys are worse.

They're the guys coming onto the XB1 board just to start ****.

You don't see me going over to the PS4 board just to start ****. And since they've taken it upon themselves to invade this board all day every day with tremendously obnoxious troll topics, designed solely to elicit negative responses, you really can't blame XB1 supporters for wanting them to cut the **** on the XB1 board.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#5DK DeathKnightPosted 9/14/2013 8:19:34 AM
PhantasmKari posted...
The PS4 fanboys whining about XB1...

Or XB1 Fanboys whining about PS4 Fanboys...

seriously, i can't D=
I remember when gamers were playing video games 'cause they were fun. not to kiss the dev's ass.

Whining? Why would PS4 fanboys complain about a perceived inferior system? I only see one side thats whining (pages full), guess which one that is.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Starcraft 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Trinity Universe, Valkyria Chronicles 2
#6PhantasmKari(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:30:39 AM
It's a rhetorical question, And one ya'll are taking too seriously already.

PS4 fanboys are coming here whining because they have nothing better to do and they know they can get a rise out of the XB1 fanboys.

XB1 fanboys are over-reacting to a bunch of little kids, the same way little kids would. Giving the PS4 fanboys exactly what they want.

You're both just as bad as one another, the same thing happened during PS3 / 360 launch only in reverse. it was as annoying then as it is now.

Stop feeding the trolls and they get bored.

If you want to get into a spec war...PC takes a nuke to both systems.

If you want to get into a game war, both systems only have a handful of games, BECAUSE IT'S NOT OUT YET. and peoples taste in video games differs greatly.

You might love FPS's and hate RPG's finding them mind numbingly boring, I'm the opposite i'm an RPG girl and find most FPS's down right painful to play,

And yes, the PS4 fanboys are whining about the XB1, otherwise you wouldn't have your panties in a twist over something inferior, it would not even be on your radar. You would be on your own board talking about your hopes for the PS4.

And this is coming from someone who is picking up the PS4 first.
#7pblimp360Posted 9/14/2013 8:33:30 AM
PhantasmKari posted...
PS4 fanboys are coming here whining because they have nothing better to do and they know they can get a rise out of the XB1 fanboys.

That's only some trolls reasoning. Others have declared that it's payback.

You wanna act like that isn't all types of ridiculous?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#8Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 8:34:26 AM
Actually, no. And I take offense at you labeling me a "fanboy" just because I chose to get the XB1 first.

And I'm getting a PS4 down the road as well, so good luck pasting me with that clichéd label. I've owned every Sony console, and every MS console and will continue to do so, enjoying the best of what BOTH have to offer. It's the clowns who line up behind one of these companies and goose step the party line until their dying day that are the true "fanboys".

And no - it's just another excuse. Anyone who comes to a board of a console they are never going to buy just to be obnoxious about it sucks, simple as that.
---
#9PhantasmKari(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 8:58:50 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Actually, no. And I take offense at you labeling me a "fanboy" just because I chose to get the XB1 first.

And I'm getting a PS4 down the road as well, so good luck pasting me with that clichéd label. I've owned every Sony console, and every MS console and will continue to do so, enjoying the best of what BOTH have to offer. It's the clowns who line up behind one of these companies and goose step the party line until their dying day that are the true "fanboys".

And no - it's just another excuse. Anyone who comes to a board of a console they are never going to buy just to be obnoxious about it sucks, simple as that.

you actually labeled yourself.
you said "You don't see me going over there." While perhaps unintentional, you did do it. =3

Nowhere did i say the PS4 fanboys are cool people, the ones claiming "REVENGE!" are just as bad and petty as the ones crying about the XB1 still having love and potential by trying to scare away the people still supporting it.

hate begets hate and all that, stop paying attention to the trolls and they will shut up because they can't get a rise out of anyone (This includes the ones crying out for REVENGE for what 360 fanboys did to PS3 fanboys)

I'm getting a ps4 first because of the games coming out myself, they strike my fancy ya'know?, when xb1 gets some exclusives that i wan't and they do a price drop. i'll be getting one of those too =3 same thing happened with 360, Blue Dragon was the only early game i really wanted, but that wasn't a system seller for me. but they put out a few more games i really liked and i just had to get one!

see that's the beauty of not being a fanboy or girl. (Aside from LoZ...I am totally a LoZ fangirl =<) i play my video games for the video games, and honestly it's a stance more people need to take.

If you're getting XB1 first because the games you want are over there. you have my full support and i respect that.

But a lot of people are making this MICROSOFT IS BETTER! NO SONY IS BETTER!

Both systems i'm sure will have their strong points and weak points just like they did on PS3 and 360.
#10Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 9:04:25 AM
PhantasmKari posted...

you actually labeled yourself.
you said "You don't see me going over there." While perhaps unintentional, you did do it. =3

So that makes me a fanboy? No, what I meant is you don't see me going over there because even though I am getting a PS4, I'm not getting it at launch so I feel like why go to the PS4 board if I'm not getting the console right away.

It's not that I don't WANT to go to the PS4 board, but prefer to concentrate on the console I'm getting NOW. Then when I pick up a PS4 in a year or so, I'll frequent that board more.

You misinterpreted what I said.....
---