I can't figure out what is worse...

#11PhantasmKari(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 9:13:05 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
PhantasmKari posted...

you actually labeled yourself.
you said "You don't see me going over there." While perhaps unintentional, you did do it. =3

So that makes me a fanboy? No, what I meant is you don't see me going over there because even though I am getting a PS4, I'm not getting it at launch so I feel like why go to the PS4 board if I'm not getting the console right away.

It's not that I don't WANT to go to the PS4 board, but prefer to concentrate on the console I'm getting NOW. Then when I pick up a PS4 in a year or so, I'll frequent that board more.

You misinterpreted what I said.....

Because intention totally comes through in un-descriptive text? Intention is like Sarcasm on the internet, often lost.

And you ignored everything ELSE I said. <3 even the mad props for picking you next gen starter based on the games not the system, so we're even 'kay?
#12Soar2344Posted 9/14/2013 9:18:50 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
It's pretty clear that the PS4 fanboys are worse.

Ok stop.

All fanboys are bad quit saying one type is worse then another. It makes you look like a tool.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#13Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 9:19:00 AM
PhantasmKari posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
PhantasmKari posted...

you said "You don't see me going over there." While perhaps unintentional, you did do it. =3

So that makes me a fanboy? No, what I meant is you don't see me going over there because even though I am getting a PS4, I'm not getting it at launch so I feel like why go to the PS4 board if I'm not getting the console right away.

It's not that I don't WANT to go to the PS4 board, but prefer to concentrate on the console I'm getting NOW. Then when I pick up a PS4 in a year or so, I'll frequent that board more.

Because intention totally comes through in un-descriptive text? Intention is like Sarcasm on the internet, often lost.

And you ignored everything ELSE I said. <3 even the mad props for picking you next gen starter based on the games not the system, so we're even 'kay?

Ignore what? I agree with you - I'm getting both, and I'm getting the one I decided on first, just like you.

And yes - I have no interest in stating that one company is better than the other. Everyone should get whatever they want, and not have someone judge or ridicule them because of it. Yes, that's the beauty of not being a fanboy - I have no allegiance to any particular company and will get both consoles so I can play ALL the games I want to - from both Sony and MS.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#14Skynet82997Posted 9/14/2013 9:21:03 AM
Soar2344 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Ok stop.

All fanboys are bad quit saying one type is worse then another. It makes you look like a tool.

Try paying attention - they're only worse because they are FLOODING this board with troll topics. The PS4 board is nowhere near this bad - but MS fanboys are just as bad, however in this case we're on the XB1 board - so it should be clear that the guys coming over here just to trash the XB1 are worse - at this particular point in time.

And very mature on the name calling.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#15PhantasmKari(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 9:22:34 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
PhantasmKari posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
PhantasmKari posted...

Ignore what? I agree with you - I'm getting both, and I'm getting the one I decided on first, just like you.

And yes - I have no interest in stating that one company is better than the other. Everyone should get whatever they want, and not have someone judge or ridicule them because of it. Yes, that's the beauty of not being a fanboy - I have no allegiance to any particular company and will get both consoles so I can play ALL the games I want to - from both Sony and MS.

You picked out the one tiny part i mentioned(Again, Intention is LOST on teh interwebz...and often in person too =D) and didn't mention the rest =P

But let's all seriously agree here, your mom is never going to stop calling you Playstation or Xbox, Nintendo. So in the end, Nintendo wins! 'cause it brainwashed our moms! I just though of a new topic too!
#16OldSnakeLiveon8Posted 9/14/2013 9:23:00 AM
The absolute worst is being labeled a PS4 fanboy for criticizing the Xbone. And there hasn't been a shortage of things to criticize.
---
God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before. The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted
#17ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/14/2013 9:23:41 AM
Not all criticisms of a device can be considered fanboyism whining.
#18Soar2344Posted 9/14/2013 9:25:19 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Soar2344 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Ok stop.

Try paying attention - they're only worse because they are FLOODING this board with troll topics. The PS4 board is nowhere near this bad - but MS fanboys are just as bad, however in this case we're on the XB1 board - so it should be clear that the guys coming over here just to trash the XB1 are worse - at this particular point in time.

And very mature on the name calling.

Still my pint to get across is for people to stop saying one fanboy is the worst. Heck they may not even like Sony and are just trolling because they want to. I may have came out to harsh but I had to say what needed to be said.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#19pblimp360Posted 9/14/2013 9:27:25 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Not all criticisms of a device can be considered fanboyism whining.

And not all are. It's very obvious who is trolling when you see it, so pretending that people are just hounding or confronting anyone who says something less than stellar is a fallacy on you and a few others who try to excuse trolling part.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#20SORS_IMMANISPosted 9/14/2013 9:29:18 AM
pblimp360 posted...
so pretending that people are just hounding or confronting anyone who says something less than stellar

You mean like what you spend 6+ hours a day doing? Lol