I see digital day one releases are are already in motion.

#1Dev445Posted 9/14/2013 9:27:07 AM
On the 360 they already have Rayman, Dead or Alive, and Madden up for download. Usually it takes a while to end up on Games On Demand, but their already up.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/14/2013 11:25:38 AM
...but they're still not day one digital.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#3CyberneticRatPosted 9/14/2013 11:31:46 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...

And they're working on achieving that as evidenced by the swiftness of how new games are up for digital download compared to when Games on Demand made available games that were like a year old.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#4Shik_stickPosted 9/14/2013 12:32:10 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
Donuts_R_Good posted...

And they're working on achieving that as evidenced by the swiftness of how new games are up for digital download compared to when Games on Demand made available games that were like a year old.

Sony has had day one digital for a while now...
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/14/2013 12:35:32 PM
Shik_stick posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Donuts_R_Good posted...

Warframe day one. and it's free
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#6CyberneticRatPosted 9/14/2013 12:42:32 PM
Shik_stick posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Donuts_R_Good posted...

And that's great! Now MS is doing the same too so it's win-win.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts