Will you be getting 2 controllers at launch or wait for a different second color

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you be getting 2 controllers at launch or wait for a different second color

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
3 years ago#1
I will wait for a diff. second color. I really like the 360's variations so I can't wait to see what they come up with for the One's controller colors soon. Then I'll get a second controller of the one I like most.

You?
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013

User Info: BountyAssassin

BountyAssassin
3 years ago#2
I usually buy a controller once a year due to me always dropping it on the floor plus i have tile which makes it even worse, but for now im going with one controller for a while
ACNL FC: 1478-3108-8466

User Info: Lord_Scalla

Lord_Scalla
3 years ago#3
Customized controller obviously bra. I mean we shelling out a hundred extra dollars may as well get a pimped out controller bra.
I'll make you rage quit the game.

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#4
I won't need a second controller, until I buy a game with simultaneous local co-op. Apparently, the new Kinect can see who is holding the controller when you pass it around.

User Info: cpcjlc3

cpcjlc3
3 years ago#5
I have two crumb crunchers so I went ahead and preordered a second controller. When minecraft hits the X1 I'll pick up two more.

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
3 years ago#6
I bought one controller extra so that I could turn around and sell the Day One controller fresh in its packaging.
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: Lovecraftiangod

Lovecraftiangod
3 years ago#7
Microsoft should make a clear controller so you can see the motors move
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft

User Info: THE_TRUTH_01

THE_TRUTH_01
3 years ago#8
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Microsoft should make a clear controller so you can see the motors move

This. More companies should. I loved my Clear GBC, and I even bought a clear case for my car keys.
http://gamercards.exophase.com/70828.png

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#9
I won't get a second controller at launch. I'm mostly going to be playing single player games for a while.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: SVT52986

SVT52986
3 years ago#10
I have already paid for a second controller as I like to always have a pair to rotate out to prevent them from wearing out as quickly. Also since I will be buying the recharging base it is nice to be able to always have a fresh controller when your battery gets low. I simply would swap out for the freshly charged one.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you be getting 2 controllers at launch or wait for a different second color

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived