Leaked GTAV 360 data shows code for PS4 and PC but not Xbox One

#1MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 9:49:39 PM(edited)
Interesting times here. I guess with PS3 exclusive bundle and heavy PS3 advertising with GTAV, some may have anticipated this. Will PS4 get GTAV as an exclusive or timed exclusive? Maybe...of course there are other factors like poor Xbox One SDK to take into account. There might not be Xbox One code simply because games can be down ported from PS4 so easily. No need for Xbone specific code when PS4/Xbone architecture is so similar after all.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678177
#2DarkestSoulsPosted 9/14/2013 9:51:21 PM
yeah saw PS3 GTA bundles everywhere, but no 360 bundle

this is big if true. October 2014 is most likely the case with additional content for PS4 exclusive
#3Astute-CIassPosted 9/14/2013 9:59:03 PM
If the PS4 got a next gen console exclusive for this game, even if timed for just 6 months, it would be the end for the Xbone. It would put a blade in its head!
---
The AstuteClass name returns...
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
#4LovecraftiangodPosted 9/14/2013 10:03:09 PM
Very funny if true even rock star knows the xbone is dead on arrival.
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#5CyberneticRatPosted 9/14/2013 10:05:36 PM
PS4 players are finally rejoicing. Now they have an exclusive other than Killzone or Knack to play, finally making their purchase a little bit more worthwhile.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#6LovecraftiangodPosted 9/14/2013 10:15:26 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
PS4 players are finally rejoicing. Now they have an exclusive other than Killzone or Knack to play, finally making their purchase a little bit more worthwhile.

You sound jealous poor baby
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#7vashtrichamPosted 9/14/2013 10:16:43 PM
CyberneticRat posted...

So you purchase systems just for launch games.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#8Astute-CIassPosted 9/14/2013 10:17:47 PM
CyberneticRat posted...

Considerably more power, Sony's first party devs, amazing controller, and a flurry of games I want to play at launch makes my purchase worth it. So much so, I've paid it off in advance!
---
The AstuteClass name returns...
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
#9CyberneticRatPosted 9/14/2013 10:23:05 PM
Astute-CIass posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

Considerably more power, Sony's first party devs, amazing controller, and a flurry of games I want to play at launch makes my purchase worth it. So much so, I've paid it off in advance!

Killzone, Knack and Driveclub. Great 'flurry' of games there.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#10ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/14/2013 10:25:06 PM
I'm not sure I entirely believe that story, TC. I think I'm going to need some better proof than neogaf.

CyberneticRat posted...

Because launch games totally are relevant towards judging the quality of a console, right? You people act like there won't be any more games released for either console after their launch. After a year, maybe even less, we won't even remember these launch exclusives anyways.