Come on, guys. Admit it.

#31NerdimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 5:37:50 AM
BrusselsAffair posted...
zxghostravenxz posted...
Wow... Who'd have guessed that my dislike of the Beatles would start a whole new fanboy war. I apologize for breaking the civility of the topic, but damn, you guys are psychos.

We're not psychos. Just passionate :)

Amen to that. Glad to see someone who is as passionate about music as I am, even if we have a difference of opinion. :)
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#32micheal82Posted 9/15/2013 5:39:30 AM
If you are a real gamer and not a stupid fanboy you are excited about the upcoming consoles and games. I can't wait for the next gen. consoles to launch. I'm getting both and will have fun playing games on both consoles, because to me the games is all that matters.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#33RoastGuiderPosted 9/15/2013 5:55:31 AM
Rolling Stones, Beach Boys and George Harrison solo >>> anything done by The Beatles
---
I think George Lucas may have misunderstood what was meant when people complained his characters were two dimensional.
#34NerdimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 6:02:33 AM
RoastGuider posted...
Rolling Stones, Beach Boys and George Harrison solo >>> anything done by The Beatles

Oh you...your ignorance knows no bounds. I know it's cool to hate on the Beatles because they are the best but you could at least try stating something credible.
---
#35RoastGuiderPosted 9/15/2013 6:18:22 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...

Oh you...your ignorance knows no bounds. I know it's cool to hate on the Beatles because they are the best but you could at least try stating something credible.

What exactly is ignorant about it?

The discussion between the three greatest bands ever always ends up between the Stones and The Beatles, with a not so vocal minority claiming the Beach Boys are better than the other two combined.

And almost everyone agrees George Harrison's solo-stuff is superior to his work with the rest of the Beatles.

I don't hate on the Beatles, I agree they were significant, once, but in my opinion the others I've mentioned are clearly better.
---
I think George Lucas may have misunderstood what was meant when people complained his characters were two dimensional.
#36NerdimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 6:45:26 AM(edited)
RoastGuider posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...

The discussion between the three greatest bands ever always ends up between the Stones and The Beatles, with a not so vocal minority claiming the Beach Boys are better than the other two combined.

And almost everyone agrees George Harrison's solo-stuff is superior to his work with the rest of the Beatles.

I don't hate on the Beatles, I agree they were significant, once, but in my opinion the others I've mentioned are clearly better.

So far you are the only one I've heard claiming George's solo work was anything near what the Beatles made. Stones as one of the greatest I can agree with but they aren't at the level The Beatles are on. The Beach Boys? good music but they don't compare to the likes of Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, or the Stones.

Show me anywhere where someone who knows music rates the Stones, the Beach boys, or (ROFL) Harrison's solo work as superior to The Beatles.
---
#37pblimp360Posted 9/15/2013 6:30:32 AM
PsychoGates posted...
lilj812 posted...
I'm excited to see low sale numbers on the xbone. So yea, you could say I'm "excited" for both systems.

The Xbone will be a piece of trash though. An over priced, weaker piece of trash. And it'll probably trail behind Nintendo while the ps4 rises to a comfortable untouchable number 1 spot.

i mean its already well known you are a troll, but its almost sad how seriously you take your job of trolling. Honestly people shouldn't be mad at your post, they should really just feel sorry for you...

XD
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#38JusticeSwordPosted 9/15/2013 6:31:55 AM
The beatles are from the greatest, most party hard city in the UK.

I just came here to say that.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#39RoastGuiderPosted 9/15/2013 6:58:19 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...

So far you are the only one I've heard claiming George's solo work was anything near what the Beatles made. Stones as one of the greatest I can agree with but they aren't at the level The Beatles are on. The Beach Boys? good music but they don't compare to the likes of Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, or the Stones.

Show me anywhere where someone who knows music rates the Stones, the Beach boys, or (ROFL) Harrison's solo work as superior to The Beatles.

You seem very dismissive of the impact Harrison had / could've had on the Beatles, otherwise you wouldn't have made that ROFL-comment. You seem to be the person that thinks that Lennon and McCartney are the two important Beatles and then there were two others they performed with.

In other words, no source I can provide will ever be good enough for you to accept.

So I leave you with this: the best two songs on Abbey Road were done by him, namely Something and Here Comes The Sun. By the time the Beatles split, he had already done Wonderwall and Electronic Sound solo, and All Things Must Pass followed shortly after. And if you think that that isn't significant (again, your ROFL-comment) then you don't know anything about music.
---
#40NerdimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 7:04:19 AM
RoastGuider posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
RoastGuider posted...

You seem very dismissive of the impact Harrison had / could've had on the Beatles, otherwise you wouldn't have made that ROFL-comment. You seem to be the person that thinks that Lennon and McCartney are the two important Beatles and then there were two others they performed with.

In other words, no source I can provide will ever be good enough for you to accept.

So I leave you with this: the best two songs on Abbey Road were done by him, namely Something and Here Comes The Sun. By the time the Beatles split, he had already done Wonderwall and Electronic Sound solo, and All Things Must Pass followed shortly after. And if you think that that isn't significant (again, your ROFL-comment) then you don't know anything about music.

I never said that any of the 4 guys were untalented, but their best work was together. Would you argue that Wings was as good as the Beatles? I think not. You are comparing something really good to THE BEST. Together they made some of the finest rock songs ever made, what they had was downright magical. I enjoyed John, Paul and George's solo efforts but nothing they did apart was as good as what they produced together.

I laugh at the idea that George by himself could compare what was created by working with 3 other amazingly gifted musicians.
---