Will amazon get more Xbox One: Day one editions?

#1Scarface720Posted 9/14/2013 11:51:11 PM
Currently they are sold out, but do you think they will have more in stock for pre order sometime before launch? I really want a day one edition because I heard that you get it the first day it comes out.
#20PTICSPosted 9/15/2013 12:02:31 AM
You'll get it the first day it comes out if you paid for the release day shipping.

Only way you'll see some Day One Editions open up on Amazon is if someone cancels their order. Maybe a good amount of people would need to cancel their preorders.

Anyways, you should have no problem walking into a store that day and picking up a Day One edition.
#3Scarface720(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:31:02 PM
Does anyone else think they will have more in stock on amazon? Also, do you really think that you'll be able to go into a store on that day without them all selling out?
#4scratch_porkinsPosted 9/15/2013 8:44:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5SparkItUpPosted 9/15/2013 9:33:41 PM
doubtful TC, but I have one preordered to resell if you'd like :)
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#6_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/15/2013 11:02:42 PM
Scarface720 posted...
Currently they are sold out, but do you think they will have more in stock for pre order sometime before launch? I really want a day one edition because I heard that you get it the first day it comes out.

check your local walmart for preorders. mine just filled up again
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#7FustmonkeyPosted 9/15/2013 11:36:11 PM
My amazon order went from "day one edition, to be shipped sometime after release" to being an actual Day One edition, delivered on Day One.

Not sure when that happened. I had an Xbox One and PS4 preorder since June 10th. PS4 was always a release day date, and my Xbox order was always some time after release date, but that changed some time recently.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#8Mindwipe77Posted 9/21/2013 5:09:20 AM
its still 2 months until X1 comes out, they will probably get at least 1 more shipment of day 1 editions in sometime before that but you'll have to be fast. I got my day 1 edition pre-ordered in early july, i think that was after they came back too.
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#9EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 9/21/2013 5:16:58 AM
If they do, they'll likely upgrade the orders of people who have standard editions preordered like it's been said to have happened with quite a few people.

They probably won't have a grasp of their complete stock until we come closer to launch.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: GTA V, Xenoblade, SC: Blacklist, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, KZ: SF, BF4, DR3, KI, Forza 5
#10shanafanPosted 9/21/2013 7:46:55 AM
0PTICS posted...
You'll get it the first day it comes out if you paid for the release day shipping.

Only way you'll see some Day One Editions open up on Amazon is if someone cancels their order. Maybe a good amount of people would need to cancel their preorders.

Anyways, you should have no problem walking into a store that day and picking up a Day One edition.

Not sure I agree with that bottom comment.. no problem just walking in on Day One and buying?
---
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271