Why does Forza 5 look so underwhelming?

#21YeomanlyPosted 9/15/2013 8:18:02 AM
They should add the Scooby Doo Van to Driveclub, it would make more sense then chasing ghost cars.

And the Ghostbusters ambulance... :D
#22embrandedonePosted 9/15/2013 8:25:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23ScreamingMidgetPosted 9/15/2013 8:27:04 AM
The Xbot reassurance is strong in this thread.
#24nonexistingheroPosted 9/15/2013 8:33:35 AM
Haven't seen the latest Drive Club footage, but it looked pretty crappy when it was first revealed.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#25YeomanlyPosted 9/15/2013 8:34:44 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Haven't seen the latest Drive Club footage, but it looked pretty crappy when it was first revealed.

Newest footage is night time driving, more ghosts on track as well, as ghosts like the dark.
#26TheKing012(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 10:26:58 AM

Forza 5 looks like a cartoon in comparison, really.
#27kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/15/2013 7:41:04 PM
huh, another forza thread, the other ones better, less bs. they both look great bordering photorealism, i said in the other one that i think forzas got like an uncanny valley thing going on and just looks kinda off, still great, just ..idk. driveclub looks less off(to me) but might have the same kind of thing. issues like dev monitor settings vs my tv settings will show up this gen cause of how good everythings getting.

HAHAHA driveclub looks crappy, nice, these games are downright stunning and obviously striving for photorealism by people who obviously love these cars. im still giggling, 'dude you have to see this game candy crush, it makes driveclub look like ride to hell' ...wow.. crappy... what games can you possibly put up that compares let alone shows them to be a muddy jaggy mess. both these look like hollywood cg of cars, the new nfs is right on thier heels. crappy..lol.
#28Alienware4LifePosted 9/15/2013 8:09:16 PM
cremasterfan posted...
I think it looks okay, the real disappointing thing that people don't seem to mention is that it looks like there will only be a few new tracks, which will make the game BORING as hell. I am tired of driving the same forza tracks over and over again. Lazy and cheap if you ask me.

Sony Schills everywhere. It launches with over 200 tracks lol.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#29crucialPosted 9/15/2013 9:36:50 PM
And Forza 5 will destroy DC in sales any way so what does it really matter?DC look's like garbage to me and if you can't tell 30fps to 60fps in a driving game then you need to get the eyes checked or a new TV because it's worlds of difference,DC just looks boring and everyone at E3 said forza was way better except for the pony's.
#30zerooo0Posted 9/15/2013 9:51:01 PM
TheKing012 posted...

Forza 5 looks like a cartoon in comparison, really.

This is how we know this is a troll topic guys.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.