Do You Love JRPGs and Are You Getting Xbox One?

#41axelfooley2k5Posted 9/18/2013 4:06:11 AM
BkzIzu posted...
Yes I like Jrpgs and I'm getting a PS4.
The playstation family ends up having more jrpgs. o:

where is this option?
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#42Geki_44Posted 9/18/2013 5:41:10 AM
JRPGs on consoles are a dying breed. They can't turn the profits with the higher production costs which is why so many have gone to the handhelds.

Any AAA JRPG title will most assuredly be multi-platform mostly because the studios can't afford not to. It may take an extra 8 months for the xbox to get them but they'll come.

So yes I do love JRPGs and yes I'm getting an Xbone.
#43davide8068Posted 9/18/2013 6:25:55 AM
Geki_44 posted...
JRPGs on consoles are a dying breed. They can't turn the profits with the higher production costs which is why so many have gone to the handhelds.

Any AAA JRPG title will most assuredly be multi-platform mostly because the studios can't afford not to. It may take an extra 8 months for the xbox to get them but they'll come.

So yes I do love JRPGs and yes I'm getting an Xbone.

JRPGs will be around as long as Japan is around. The question is whether or not the games will be localized more often.

And to the topic: yes, I absolutely love them and no, not for a while, but possibly in a couple years.
#44Bancario51Posted 9/18/2013 6:30:52 AM
wait can you tell me which jrpg have blessed the xbox one? I want to know all their names. I already know KH3 and FF XV. Any others?
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#45Xenobow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 9:13:44 AM
Bancario51 posted...
wait can you tell me which jrpg have blessed the xbox one? I want to know all their names. I already know KH3 and FF XV. Any others?

Wonder Flick
#46_Sovereign_Posted 9/18/2013 5:54:33 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I feel like you left out the 2 most important options in this poll...

Yeah, I love JRPGs and I'm not getting an X1 anytime soon. Though those 2 reasons are mutually exclusive for me.

Yes JRPGS
No X1
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#47iBlackice25Posted 9/18/2013 6:39:43 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I feel like you left out the 2 most important options in this poll...

---
GT: DarknessSniperX
dustloop: Legion13
#48eviloswaldPosted 9/20/2013 10:12:56 AM
Yes, I love JRPGs. No, I'm not getting an Xbone.
#49rvnenderPosted 9/20/2013 10:16:12 AM
Eamon696 posted...
PhantasmKari posted...
Is xbox even going to get many RPG's? let alone jRPG's?

How is that even a question?

ES6, the next Fallout, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Witcher, Deus Ex, among others will all be coming to the Xbox. Pretty much any WRPG will release on Xbox. Japanese RPG's, other than the major ones, probably won't.

On top of those, FF15 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Granted, from what I have been reading, don't expect KH3 to be released before the next century.

Its another in the long line of dumb arguments that has been made over the past 6 months.
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#50Kageblade23Posted 9/20/2013 4:31:23 PM
BkzIzu posted...
Yes I like Jrpgs and I'm getting a PS4.
The playstation family ends up having more jrpgs. o:

this
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!