Why have we still not seen any multiplat game running on the xbox one?

#1ninja_starXPosted 9/15/2013 8:02:01 AM
Every multiplat title since e3 and gamecom were running on either the ps4 or high end PC, why have we yet to see those games running on the xbone?
#2Witch ElfPosted 9/15/2013 8:08:31 AM
Apparently the X1's drivers are horribly unoptimized at this point, and since neither console's software is set in stone at this point, none of the developers are getting in a hurry about optimizing for what they have now.

The developers responsible for porting CoD:Ghosts into nextgen have stated that, unoptimized, they were about to get 90 fps on the PS4. On the X1, they were getting 15 fps. It was probably a courtesy to Microsoft not to show it on their systems at that point.

Don't worry, though. The main reason for the poor performance is X1's software, which should be up to par before the game ships, I would think.
---
"Aw, what did they do to Jenny?" - The Darkness
#3maheo30Posted 9/15/2013 8:09:54 AM
Because there is no X1. It is all an illusion.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#4YeomanlyPosted 9/15/2013 8:13:46 AM
I heard from an anonymous source that his friends uncle knew a janitor at a developer, that Sony had paid all developers to not show any Xbox One games so they could claim theirs were better.

Please don't ask for source as I cannot provide any like the recent sources of late.
#5XBOXvsPCPosted 9/15/2013 8:23:01 AM
Yeomanly posted...
I heard from an anonymous source that his friends uncle knew a janitor at a developer, that Sony had paid all developers to not show any Xbox One games so they could claim theirs were better.

Please don't ask for source as I cannot provide any like the recent sources of late.

You too? My source is a cat though..
#6Kenny_the_SharcPosted 9/15/2013 8:38:36 AM
Go to any game convention. Cod, battlefield, etc have all been on Xbox.
#7YeomanlyPosted 9/15/2013 8:43:21 AM
Kenny_the_Sharc posted...
Go to any game convention. Cod, battlefield, etc have all been on Xbox.

I love Xbox One, but this is false, they have been PC using Xbox One controllers, it has not been said they were XBO's either, they just love the controller.
#8slyman19Posted 9/15/2013 10:26:38 AM
Witch Elf posted...
Apparently the X1's drivers are horribly unoptimized at this point, and since neither console's software is set in stone at this point, none of the developers are getting in a hurry about optimizing for what they have now.

The developers responsible for porting CoD:Ghosts into nextgen have stated that, unoptimized, they were about to get 90 fps on the PS4. On the X1, they were getting 15 fps. It was probably a courtesy to Microsoft not to show it on their systems at that point.

Don't worry, though. The main reason for the poor performance is X1's software, which should be up to par before the game ships, I would think.

Proof for the CoD thing?
#9TheKing012Posted 9/15/2013 10:29:21 AM
this is a good point. we have yet to see a SINGLE multi-platform game running on Xbox One. starting to think it has to do with the whole "reduced framerate/resolution" stuff Edge was discussing with developers.
#10INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 9/15/2013 12:27:09 PM
slyman19 posted...
Witch Elf posted...

Proof for the CoD thing?

The 90 FPS thing was a rumor and has no solid evidence. Its just word of mouth, nothing is on record. At least nothing I have seen. So until it has solix evidence that is bull.