The next generation must see the biggest Star Wars game ever!

#1bloodlover4everPosted 9/15/2013 2:57:39 PM(edited)
I imagine a long and deep single player game where you can travel in all SW planets and a sophisticated MP contents that will last for ages.
In the single player, your decisions determins how you will end up: Jedi or Sith, similar to KoToR to an extent.

Seriously guys SW has so much contents that kept the name alive for more than 30 years. Now they are working on a new movie so this will give the game some boost but the game has to have no connection with the movie.

Something like Batman movies and games, both are great on their own stories.

They could do a series or trilogy like Mass Effect but this has to be big and Disney must give this to one of the biggest and most talented developed in the world.
#2kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/15/2013 3:46:38 PM
HEAR!HEAR!
this is all weve ever F*****G wanted with all our franchises, hut class even but yeah, dude, thats all weve wanted. how hard would it have been to do force unleashed like "star-rim" and sell 20 million copies. bunch of classes, take or leave skill trees, hell, start as a powerful master and just have fun exploring the planets. well i suppose the age old get stronger is literally written into the story, but yeah this junk action spoonfed crap....hopefully this upcoming star wars game will be fun just to be in the world sometimes and go talk to people. ff15 looks to deliver, skyrim delivered. i miss rogue galaxy, i could actually take a couple days breeding and playing the insectotron.
#3HowardTheMizerPosted 9/15/2013 3:50:20 PM
Dice and EA are developing/publishing a Starwars Battlefront game that hopefully resembles Battlefield in the slightest. I think this should suffice.
---
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208
#4jrr18Posted 9/15/2013 4:45:44 PM(edited)
I don't want to be a force user there ether self-righteous do-gooders or insane megalomaniacs there's no middle ground for a puckish rogue who's out just out to make some money and shoot evildoers for fun and profit.
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#5kakarot-uchihaPosted 9/15/2013 4:40:25 PM
i guess i misunderstood, weve always wanted OPENWORLD starwars, i tried unleashed, ill try dices, but im not psyched about "starwars: battlefield". im still hopefull tho, it sounds like dice is exited,

BUT IF THERES RANDOM BLASTER SPRAY ILL FLIP OUT!!
#6JusticeSwordPosted 9/15/2013 4:44:13 PM
Playing as a bounty hunter or droid would be a dream come true.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#7PerthboyPosted 9/15/2013 5:49:44 PM
EA... single player... yeah... no.
---
Perthboy
#8SirLemontPosted 9/15/2013 5:56:57 PM
Perthboy posted...
EA... single player... yeah... no.

Beat me to it.
#9PorungaPosted 9/15/2013 6:00:36 PM
They really need to do at least one more force unleashed. They have to give the series an ending that DOESN'T contradict pretty much everything.
#10bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 9:18:01 AM
Porunga posted...
They really need to do at least one more force unleashed. They have to give the series an ending that DOESN'T contradict pretty much everything.

Agreed and a brand new SW game.