How would you feel if microsoft never changed policies?

#11Satchmo25Posted 9/17/2013 11:53:16 AM
the board is still inundated with trolls though, they all picked the first option.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/17/2013 11:55:33 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
I had no problems pre-180. All the choices that MS made for features and benefits were perfect for me. I'm always online.

However, I don't think it would have done well off the bat (as you can see from the bad press it got). It take a while for people to grasp how much better the digital future would be.

steams doing pretty well with digital purchases. it's not that people aren't ready for it. it's that the xbox one wasn't doing it properly
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#13MetroidFan9999Posted 9/17/2013 12:09:01 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
the board is still inundated with trolls though, they all picked the first option.

You'd have to be completely delusional to think MS would have been more successful than the Wii-U with those policies....We'd have PS2 gen all over again!
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#14ianthegamerPosted 9/17/2013 12:18:27 PM
i would have never bought one. It took me a while to fully commit to the One being the only pre order im keeping even after the change in policy.

I dont think anyone who are trolling the xbox is doing it for any other reason than to punish xbox for its previous policies.
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#15TBONE_OGPosted 9/17/2013 12:53:36 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I had no problems pre-180. All the choices that MS made for features and benefits were perfect for me. I'm always online.

However, I don't think it would have done well off the bat (as you can see from the bad press it got). It take a while for people to grasp how much better the digital future would be.

steams doing pretty well with digital purchases. it's not that people aren't ready for it. it's that the xbox one wasn't doing it properly

Agree with MS not doing it properly... for the masses. I for one would of been fine with what was first announced.

Hopefully a better solution is in the future.
---
Always O.G.
#16stalker_sanPosted 9/17/2013 1:20:27 PM
Great, I'd love to see Microsoft fail so hard.
---
Games in gamer's hands, to ensure our freedom! Against DRM, Digital Distribution and Steam!!!
Just pretend Bravely Default is the real Final Fantasy XV