LMFAO! Microsoft bans user from XBL for life for posting GTA V spoilers

#111DXiRoNMaNPosted 9/17/2013 6:10:30 AM
MS just sold that guy on a PS4
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#112paulo_yamatoPosted 9/17/2013 10:39:46 AM
wow, i had no idea that Rockstar hired SBallen to be a mod.
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum son. U got pwned.
---
my gimmick: I'm a Libertarian that wants to convert all the mods. Will I succeed? will Hillary C. buy them off first? Let us find out!
#113NerdimusPrimePosted 9/17/2013 2:41:28 PM
nintendofan100 posted...
Only read the first page...and SERIOUSLY? Every SINGLE person in this topic would be screaming for weeks on end if something like this happened to one of you!

But it wouldn't happen to me because, unlike the guy who got the banhammer, I'm not a moron. I wouldn't post spoiler vids and if I did, I damned sure wouldn't have my Gamertag displayed in those vids.

Read the ToS and understand that if you break those terms there might be consequences.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#114gobuffalo30Posted 9/17/2013 2:47:13 PM
What I find a little more interesting is the number of times other games been released early or bought before release date, yet this is law now.
#115TBONE_OGPosted 9/17/2013 3:23:46 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
nintendofan100 posted...
Only read the first page...and SERIOUSLY? Every SINGLE person in this topic would be screaming for weeks on end if something like this happened to one of you!

But it wouldn't happen to me because, unlike the guy who got the banhammer, I'm not a moron. I wouldn't post spoiler vids and if I did, I damned sure wouldn't have my Gamertag displayed in those vids.

Read the ToS and understand that if you break those terms there might be consequences.

This x10

gobuffalo30 posted...
What I find a little more interesting is the number of times other games been released early or bought before release date, yet this is law now.

GTA V isn't "other games." It's GTA V... bro.
---
Always O.G.
#116stalemate_666Posted 9/17/2013 3:31:00 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Well, by all means, get yourself into the same situation and pose that outlook to MS or an actual court, let me know how it goes.

Why would I buy an xbox? The only reason I even use windows is because apple is almost as bad and there isn't any support for anything else and way less for apple. Microsoft is a horrible company with crappy products and even worse policies as per this whole situation.

What he did isn't illegal he's not going to face jail time or even see a court of law unless he sues MS to get the content on his account back, MS is the one doing the illegal act and they are just to big and sleazy with too many lawyers for it to be economical for a single person to fight them.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#117NerdimusPrimePosted 9/17/2013 4:22:04 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Well, by all means, get yourself into the same situation and pose that outlook to MS or an actual court, let me know how it goes.

Why would I buy an xbox? The only reason I even use windows is because apple is almost as bad and there isn't any support for anything else and way less for apple. Microsoft is a horrible company with crappy products and even worse policies as per this whole situation.

What he did isn't illegal he's not going to face jail time or even see a court of law unless he sues MS to get the content on his account back, MS is the one doing the illegal act and they are just to big and sleazy with too many lawyers for it to be economical for a single person to fight them.

Dude MS isn't breaking any laws, they are enforcing the ToS of XBL. He violated the ToS by playing the game before it was authorized by XBL and he got permabanned for it. If he wasn't such a blatant dumbass by posting proof of it ( complete with his gamertag), it wouldn't have been such a big deal.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#118SyphonFilterAddictPosted 9/17/2013 4:52:34 PM
LOL sold illegally. A local mom and pop store had them for sale on Friday, but I wanted the Special Edition version. They had 20-30 of each system. All legal. If Rockstar didn't want them sold early, then don't release them from warehouses until Saturday if they are so concerned about people getting it early.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
#119RyuuHou25Posted 9/17/2013 5:49:05 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

That's your rebuttal? Seriously? Your whole argument just goes out the door with "Why would I even buy one??"

Not because you wouldn't buy one, but because you have completely changed the point of your argument.

Do please explain how MS doing this is illegal when it's THEIR machine, THEIR property. They can LEGALLY do whatever they want with it, and dictate who is banned from continuing to use their machines due to their actions and what not.

What, you think just because you pay money for something, you're allowed to do whatever you want with it?? LMFAO.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#120ZemataPosted 9/17/2013 5:54:44 PM
I can't believe how many people are defending this loser. Spoiling the story of anything is a major d*** move and something you shouldn't do. I'm glad Microsoft banned him and like another user said, some people need to learn that they can't do whatever the hell they want.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.