GameStop manger says lawsuits could happen for stores....

#11TheCyborgNinjaPosted 9/17/2013 3:46:55 PM
Wouldn't it be more gratifying to just yell "first world problems!" and kill everyone who's to blame?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#12Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/17/2013 3:57:51 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Wouldn't it be more gratifying to just yell "first world problems!" and kill everyone who's to blame?

I still don't see how, "First world problems," is considered a legitimate insult. It's like saying, "Hey! Your country isn't backwards and killing each other in a never-ending civil war!"

In fact, it always makes me feel good that I can complain about such trivial things like the positioning of joysticks on a video game controller rather than if I'm going to starve or dehydrate because some new militia moved into my village and took all our supplies.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#13iParadigmPosted 9/17/2013 4:17:26 PM
GameStop has mangers now?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#14TheCyborgNinjaPosted 9/17/2013 4:20:15 PM
iParadigm posted...

Until they promote and fire them for making too much money. The circle of life...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#15iParadigmPosted 9/17/2013 4:26:54 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
iParadigm posted...

Until they promote and fire them for making too much money. The circle of life...

How does one pay and promote a manger...?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#16iParadigmPosted 9/18/2013 3:28:33 PM
Bumping for the sake of mangers everywhere!
---
#17darkphiresagePosted 9/18/2013 4:28:03 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

I still don't see how, "First world problems," is considered a legitimate insult. It's like saying, "Hey! Your country isn't backwards and killing each other in a never-ending civil war!"

In fact, it always makes me feel good that I can complain about such trivial things like the positioning of joysticks on a video game controller rather than if I'm going to starve or dehydrate because some new militia moved into my village and took all our supplies.

if you're the type of person who doesn't understand how "first world problems" is an insult, explaining it to you most likely wouldn't make you feel insulted anyway.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#18NewmoonPosted 9/18/2013 5:05:18 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
xninjagrrl posted...
And how exactly would you be able to prove any of this? Unless the manager is going to turn himself in.

Umm let me see I don't have my pre-order a day after its released and they don't have any more and my name is still on the pre-ordered list.

Common sense not so common I see.

Wouldn't the logical assumption be that they recieved less units then they have preorders!

Common sense not so common I see.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#19NeoMonkPosted 9/18/2013 5:43:48 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
Well duh.

seriously... who didn't know this already
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator