How do you feel about the Xbox One being a more difficult system to work on?

#11pblimp360Posted 9/16/2013 6:57:46 PM
DelRowe posted...
Edge isn't biased. Just like they are calling the PS4 the best system this gen, they also endorsed the original Xbox, and then the Wii for the next gen.

Edge is biased. You don't make a cover like this...

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/27/618x819/gaming-edgemagazine-ps3.jpg

Otherwise. You seriously citing them backing the old ass original Xbox? Come now.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#12True_FoeHammerPosted 9/16/2013 7:00:27 PM
pblimp360 posted...
DelRowe posted...
Edge isn't biased. Just like they are calling the PS4 the best system this gen, they also endorsed the original Xbox, and then the Wii for the next gen.

Otherwise. You seriously citing them backing the old ass original Xbox? Come now.

That cover is for the August issue, which means it was written in July. Back then, the X1 was a steaming pile of consumer-hostile bull****. Nobody wanted that damn thing.
#13VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 7:00:39 PM
pblimp360 posted...
DelRowe posted...

I'll be honest, as a PS4 fangirl, that cover had me rolling.

Wow how can you make your publication look fair? Make plaster your cover with PS4 imagery and why microsoft sucks.
#14pblimp360Posted 9/16/2013 7:02:59 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...
That cover is for the August issue, which means it was written in July. Back then, the X1 was a steaming pile of consumer-hostile bull****. Nobody wanted that damn thing.

I get it, but that doesn't excuse their surprising lack of professionalism.

VioletZer0 posted...
I'll be honest, as a PS4 fangirl, that cover had me rolling.

Wow how can you make your publication look fair? Make plaster your cover with PS4 imagery and why microsoft sucks.

Exactly. It was like a big slap to the face of MS imho, and Sony fans had to absolutely love it.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#15DelRowePosted 9/16/2013 7:05:43 PM
pblimp360 posted...
DelRowe posted...

Why wouldn't it be relevant? It's to prove that Edge has backed each of the 3 gaming companies in the past. They were once Xbox fanboys just like you're calling them PS4 fanboys now. And really I don't see how that cover is any worse than placing an oath on the Xbox.

http://www.edge-online.com/wp-content/uploads/edgeonline/oldfiles/articles/features/xbox_e105_cover.jpg
---
You are not in control.
#16DelRowePosted 9/16/2013 7:07:57 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...

MS changed their terrible policies in June.
---
You are not in control.
#17pblimp360Posted 9/16/2013 7:11:32 PM
DelRowe posted...
Why wouldn't it be relevant? It's to prove that Edge has backed each of the 3 gaming companies in the past. They were once Xbox fanboys just like you're calling them PS4 fanboys now. And really I don't see how that cover is any worse than placing an oath on the Xbox.

1. It isn't relevant as that's an old ass cover with likely different writes/editors etc. It has no bearing on how they are NOW.

2. I never called them fanboys of any system, so stop putting words into my mouth/on my fingers.

3. They've had more than just this unprofessional cover to which that claim holds water. That cover was just the most obvious.

Enough of this back and forth though. I think they are and you wont be changing my mind anytime soon.
---
#18MetroidFan9999Posted 9/16/2013 7:12:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19DelRowePosted 9/16/2013 7:15:57 PM
pblimp360 posted...
1. It isn't relevant as that's an old ass cover with likely different writes/editors etc. It has no bearing on how they are NOW.

2. I never called them fanboys of any system, so stop putting words into my mouth/on my fingers.

3. They've had more than just this unprofessional cover to which that claim holds water. That cover was just the most obvious.

Enough of this back and forth though. I think they are and you wont be changing my mind anytime soon.

Okay you said they were biased. Not quite fanboy, but you still think they have an unreasonable preference towards the PS4 for some reason. I'm curious as to why you think this. Do you think they have some agenda against MS or something?
---
You are not in control.
#20ReyGoeZHardPosted 9/16/2013 7:16:41 PM
VioletZer0 posted...
Well, the PS4 board is for discussing the PS4. Xbox One board is for discussing the Xbox One and PS4.

Sig-worthy.
---
XBL Gamertag: Rey GoeZ Hard <> PSN ID: ReyRey21323
3DS Friend Code: 4554-0757-3202 <> NNID: Player