There can be only One

#11fon1988Posted 9/17/2013 8:17:09 AM
I went from "holy crap they are destroying the Xbox brand" after e3, to "um...still not on board with you guys" after they did their 180.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#12BlueJester007Posted 9/17/2013 8:53:08 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Ignoring you is replying to you? ok then... THAT is a new low for GameFaqs...so is being on any console board without wanting ether console at all, do you not see a problem with that?

You said the following:

DamnEvilDog posted...
also see to ignored users, how funny that people can't leave well enough alone...

Which I took as you now put me on your ignored user list. Also, the reason I am on these boards is so I can find a reason to be interested in the consoles. So far, it is just a d*** measuring contest.
---
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#13DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:56:07 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Ignoring you is replying to you? ok then... THAT is a new low for GameFaqs...so is being on any console board without wanting ether console at all, do you not see a problem with that?

You said the following:

DamnEvilDog posted...
also see to ignored users, how funny that people can't leave well enough alone...

Which I took as you now put me on your ignored user list. Also, the reason I am on these boards is so I can find a reason to be interested in the consoles. So far, it is just a d*** measuring contest.

You are not on my ignore list, hence why I am responding to you, if you have an interest then yes you are more then welcome, there are just too many people here trying to troll for various reasons.

Enjoying the games is the important part, we all will be playing the same things sans some exclusives anyway, so if the Xbox One peeks your interest enough to get it then that is cool :3
#14BlueJester007Posted 9/17/2013 10:36:28 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
You are not on my ignore list, hence why I am responding to you, if you have an interest then yes you are more then welcome, there are just too many people here trying to troll for various reasons.

I wasn't trying to troll the topic. I was just responding with a counter view.

Enjoying the games is the important part, we all will be playing the same things sans some exclusives anyway, so if the Xbox One peeks your interest enough to get it then that is cool :3

I know. Just none of the games shown so far have really appealed to me on either console. I want to be interested, but nothing is really pushing me to go out an buy a new console. That's all I want to say. It was never my intention to go "XBone has no gamez. PS4 got it all, kids!" No. That's just silly. I am remaining neutral.
---
#15DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 10:51:06 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...

I wasn't trying to troll the topic. I was just responding with a counter view.

I know. Just none of the games shown so far have really appealed to me on either console. I want to be interested, but nothing is really pushing me to go out an buy a new console. That's all I want to say. It was never my intention to go "XBone has no gamez. PS4 got it all, kids!" No. That's just silly. I am remaining neutral.

It's all good then, I spent time on the PS3 board before I decided to get it for the same reason, found many reasons so I got the thing... I regretted it and got rid of it earlier this year but that is besides the point xD

I hate fanboys my self, they bicker far too much about dumb stuff, I just wanted a positive topic in this sea of negative troll bait crap >u>;
#16SonyPonyTonyPosted 9/17/2013 11:04:33 AM
I have zero interest in 4x4 offroading. I think I'll go post in some offroad forums and let them know, seems like a good use of my time.
#17BlueJester007Posted 9/17/2013 8:26:04 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
I have zero interest in 4x4 offroading. I think I'll go post in some offroad forums and let them know, seems like a good use of my time.

Actually, it would be a good use of your time, because what else are you going to do on the internet? Might as well waste time while you can.
---
#18jrr18Posted 9/17/2013 8:59:11 PM
well actually there are two xbox 1's out there now because Microsoft came up with the stupidest name ever.
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101