Ryse runs at native 900p

#21Pixx0Posted 9/17/2013 1:36:45 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
I generally find it unacceptable that all next gen titles are not running at 1080p60. This applies everywhere. Sony. Microsoft. Nintendo.

In fact, praise Nintendo for making that standard on their first party titles. They're the only ones getting next-gen right.

It's not about particles and motion blur and depth of field. Get the resolution and frame rate right first (and field of view and input latency) and THEN start adding all your stupid post processing effects.

oh nice. Intelligent post there. ^_^d

indeed, but the reason they (devs) do like this is, so their games can look like a game played on high end PC (which anyway is never the case), fooling in the process console-only players. Do you really think people would play a game graphically average (well I don't mind, but gamers are used now to "next gen" graphics)?
If you had to remove screen tearing using vsync, then apply a stable high framerate and high rez, you cannot imagine how much they would have to cut on the graphic settings.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#22Ryan-06Posted 9/17/2013 1:57:16 AM
Uh ok. whatever you say. taking my stuff out of context. Don't care. Talking about console performance only here. ooo "rez". So badass.

http://i.imgur.com/4FlU53i.gif
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#23AwayFromHerePosted 9/17/2013 3:00:33 AM
Resolution doesn't matter.

If you think it does, you're playing video games for the wrong reason.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#24Pixx0Posted 9/17/2013 3:16:39 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Uh ok. whatever you say. taking my stuff out of context. Don't care. Talking about console performance only here. ooo "rez". So badass.

http://i.imgur.com/4FlU53i.gif

think a couple of mins next, instead of googling gifs.
I'll repost the important part on which my reply was based :

"It's not about particles and motion blur and depth of field. Get the resolution and frame rate right first (and field of view and input latency) and THEN start adding all your stupid post processing effects."

and now you mention it, you actually didn't bring much to it just a thumb up..So badass.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/thumbs-up.gif
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#25Ryan-06Posted 9/17/2013 3:23:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26SunDevil77Posted 9/17/2013 3:59:01 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
lol nerds.

Says the one who uses tired ass gifs all the time
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#27Ryan-06Posted 9/17/2013 6:48:09 AM
Uh oh easy there. Says the many angry, hostile, butthurt; running out of moves defending the losing side. There's no shame in accepting when you've lost; or screwed up monumentally. Facts are facts. No I'm not saying MS lost already, but they've already shot themselves in the foot a dozen times over the past months before and after e3. Consumers (smart ones) are getting wary. And will vote with their wallet. The only big way to send a real message to corporations when something is not ok with them and their treatment.

If you wanted COD to die out, people simply need to stop buying the trash every 12 months. But the kids are already too indoctrinated and addicted like crack. So it stagnates. And naturally if a "fellow Bone lover' posted gifs in support of your group, you wouldn't complain at all. Tribal psychology and everything. You humans are still impulsive like 200,000 years ago. Just now using technology to argue and take sides lol.

As for Edge and IGN and GS reporting it:

Ryan-06 posted...
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
It used to be "stop blindly stating facts, source?"
and now it's

"That source disagree's with my fanboyism, stop citing it"

Lol Pretty much this. I have never seen so many fanboys get this riled up over an article.

http://i.imgur.com/MPKTf.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibaC9IWGdY8
Even the "upgrade" to the CPU won't change anything, a dev said. I'll take the word of actual industry workers with experience making games than angry fanboys on the defensive for the past 4 months. :)
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks =(
#28The_DarkwalkerPosted 9/17/2013 7:17:36 AM
*rides pony through topic*
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#29Ramsus082Posted 9/17/2013 8:06:14 AM
I'm not sure why they didn't just cut some corners like Forza5 is doing to get 1080p/60fps, this game looks like a tech demo for a game engine and little else.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#30CyDetrakDPosted 9/17/2013 8:36:15 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Resolution doesn't matter.

If you think it does, you're playing video games for the wrong reason.

Resolution matters if it is on any system toted as next gen and costs more than 300 dollars. There are WiiU and Ps3 games that are native 1080p for crying out loud.
---
Posted using GameFlux