Ryse is 900p, Killer Instinct is 720p, and DR3 has a "dynamic" resolution.

#81coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/18/2013 3:11:14 PM
zephirraines posted...
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Does anybody else feel the One and it's launch games are being rushed? I truly believe Microsoft planned to release this console sometime next year but Sony forced their hand. It's amazing the contrast between Sony and Microsoft this upcoming gen. Sony has been on point with their messaging,price,games,etc... Microsoft seems to have been in non stop panic/backtrack mode since the May reveal. Consumer backlash,power disputes,etc... I expect the One to sell out for launch and the holiday season. But I'm curious to see how well it will do after the launch/holiday hype is over with. Should be a very interesting upcoming gen.

Their messaging has been depending on blind fanboys to ignore the lack of games on the system and other negatives such as loss of free online gaming. Focus on social features no one cares about. Abandoning the eye2 and vita. Rushing games like driveclub which cant even reach 60fps but comes out before forza. BF 4 at less than 1080 and boat load of indies that could run on a ps2

Lol. I love how you just chose to omit any criticism towards Microsoft and their handling of the One so far. But you have the nerve to "call out" other fanboys.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#82zephirrainesPosted 9/18/2013 3:15:51 PM
zephirraines posted...
Does anybody else feel the One and it's launch games are being rushed? I truly believe Microsoft planned to release this console sometime next year but Sony forced their hand. It's amazing the contrast between Sony and Microsoft this upcoming gen. Sony has been on point with their messaging,price,games,etc... Microsoft seems to have been in non stop panic/backtrack mode since the May reveal. Consumer backlash,power disputes,etc... I expect the One to sell out for launch and the holiday season. But I'm curious to see how well it will do after the launch/holiday hype is over with. Should be a very interesting upcoming gen.

Their messaging has been depending on blind fanboys to ignore the lack of games on the system and other negatives such as loss of free online gaming. Focus on social features no one cares about. Abandoning the eye2 and vita. Rushing games like driveclub which cant even reach 60fps but comes out before forza. BF 4 at less than 1080 and boat load of indies that could run on a ps2

Lol. I love how you just chose to omit any criticism towards Microsoft and their handling of the One so far. But you have the nerve to "call out" other fanboys.

Because the criticisms for the one are exagerated while ps4 flaws are ignored. Personally i think the ps4 has a lot of potential just weak exclusives. Deep down does have my attention however.

I just find topics like this pathetic trolling attempts considering the ps4 games are having issues too. Lets call it what it really is. Launch games on both systems will pale in comparison to the potential future games that will come down the line.
#83CyborgTwentyPosted 9/19/2013 11:00:27 PM
The infinite power of the cloud is finally showing it's unrivaled power.
#84Ryan-06Posted 9/23/2013 9:50:00 AM
TheKing012 posted...
WTF is going on?

the Universe hates MS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#85BigPimpyPosted 9/28/2013 7:34:01 PM
PS4 games are having issues also. Killzone is not locked at 60 fps. Even though its supposed to be superior, it's not as powerful as you think.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/killzone-mp-isnt-locked-at-60fps.453391323/
#86VanderZooPosted 9/28/2013 7:46:52 PM
BigPimpy posted...
PS4 games are having issues also. Killzone is not locked at 60 fps. Even though its supposed to be superior, it's not as powerful as you think.

Well Killzone has amazing graphics and it's a launch game, so I think 1080p/30fps for the SP and 1080p/60fps (with occasional dips when there's a lot going on screen) is pretty impressive.

inFAMOUS also has amazing graphics (I think it's the best looking next gen game within the launch window) and it's running at 1080p.

I think it's safe to assume we'll see more 1080p games on PS4.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#87BigPimpyPosted 9/28/2013 8:18:41 PM
VanderZoo posted...
BigPimpy posted...

Well Killzone has amazing graphics and it's a launch game, so I think 1080p/30fps for the SP and 1080p/60fps (with occasional dips when there's a lot going on screen) is pretty impressive.

inFAMOUS also has amazing graphics (I think it's the best looking next gen game within the launch window) and it's running at 1080p.

I think it's safe to assume we'll see more 1080p games on PS4.

I think it's safe to assume we'll see more 1080p games on Xbox One also.
#88darkphiresagePosted 9/29/2013 12:05:13 AM
T3nd0 posted...
On Ryse, they need the additional computational power for the complex gameplay.

f*** dude, I spit powerade all over my damn phone. XD
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#89NeoMonkPosted 9/29/2013 12:10:12 AM
Blast Processing babayyyyyyyyyy
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#90sexbonePosted 9/29/2013 3:25:45 AM
graphic doesn't matter
if rice, murderer instinct, and dude rising 3 have good gameplays then we can forgive these launch games
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.