Battlefield 4 - Multiplayer Trailer CoD Ghosts just wet itself.

#1zerooo0Posted 9/17/2013 8:26:11 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/battlefield-4/videos/battlefield-4-multiplayer-trailer-6414526/

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't play BF4 on PC, PS4, or X1. It's going to be just too amazing for the current gen consoles to give it justice.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2motoraptorPosted 9/17/2013 8:29:55 AM
I've been a CoD guy since 4 happily playing throughout the years but this looks AMAZING.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:34:04 AM
motoraptor posted...
I've been a CoD guy since 4 happily playing throughout the years but this looks AMAZING.

Same men, same. Played CoD since my first which was technically W@W since I plaid it more than CoD4.

It's been fun CoD, but 60FPS & 64 players.......the battlefield is calling me.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4tuks81Posted 9/17/2013 8:39:43 AM
I know BATTLEFIELD is better than what COD have to offer but I still enjoy playing COD so I will stick with COD
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:40:10 AM
tuks81 posted...
I know BATTLEFIELD is better than what COD have to offer but I still enjoy playing COD so I will stick with COD

Did I ever say you couldn't?
---
#6tuks81Posted 9/17/2013 8:43:18 AM
zerooo0 posted...
tuks81 posted...

yup
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:46:21 AM
tuks81 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
tuks81 posted...

yup

nope
---
#8HypnoCooshPosted 9/17/2013 8:50:04 AM
How difficult is it to play online if you have not played many FPS?

I have not played online or many FPS but I must admit that looks really intense.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#9Ch3wyPosted 9/17/2013 8:56:30 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
How difficult is it to play online if you have not played many FPS?

I have not played online or many FPS but I must admit that looks really intense.

It's got a higher learning curve than most FPS games.

If you can get a good group of friends playing with you and actually use teamwork you can dominate public matches though.

Most people don't use teamwork. They do things like grab the last Humvee in the base and drive away leaving their squadmates behind, only to jump out of it when they reach their destination.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10hakmiyaPosted 9/17/2013 9:02:57 AM
How convenient.

Commander mode, helmet cams and battlerecorder were excluded for "gameplay issues" but all the sudden they become viable when consoles obtain the hardware to run them. This just looks like what battlefield 3 should of been.

Anyways the last game was boring as fly sex because it was so dependent on DLC packs and it still is EA, a company that I am never going to buy from again.

Pass