Battlefield 4 - Multiplayer Trailer CoD Ghosts just wet itself.

#21ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/17/2013 1:45:28 PM
-CheeseSteak- posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Also campers are so much easier to deal with. In any other game if you see someone peaking out a window you have to wait for them to peak out and hope to shoot them before they shoot you, or try to flank them.

In BF you can just blow the whole building up.

Hell yeah, tear the walls down with frag shells and rejoice!

Campers are nothing more than dog food in BF.

I rather call it "Posting Up". Its a legit strat imo, your telling me in war it would be cheap,lol, to sit in a building and shoot anyone you see?
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#22Ch3wyPosted 9/17/2013 1:50:37 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
-CheeseSteak- posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Also campers are so much easier to deal with. In any other game if you see someone peaking out a window you have to wait for them to peak out and hope to shoot them before they shoot you, or try to flank them.

I rather call it "Posting Up". Its a legit strat imo, your telling me in war it would be cheap,lol, to sit in a building and shoot anyone you see?

Real war is a little different. People are more concerned about their lives than fighting fair.

Campers can just make a game dull. Think about it, if everyone camped then nothing would happen.

Although it's obviously fine if you do it in objective modes where you're supposed to defend something.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#23ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/17/2013 3:49:58 PM
Ch3wy posted...
-CheeseSteak- posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Real war is a little different. People are more concerned about their lives than fighting fair.

Campers can just make a game dull. Think about it, if everyone camped then nothing would happen.

Although it's obviously fine if you do it in objective modes where you're supposed to defend something.

I think your wrong. Fun to you is everyone running around gunning. I like posting up and sniping. Its fun. You can cry all you want, but its part of the game and its fun. QQ.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#24Foxx3kPosted 9/17/2013 4:20:44 PM
I enjoy both Call of Duty and Battlefield games. I dislike both communities - I dislike Battlefield's more than Call of Duty's. I find the elitism to be more disgusting than the childishness. And I hate that Battlefield fans can never seem to talk about their game without trying to highlight that it's better than COD. It's like ... they don't care if their game is great. They only want it to be better than Call of Duty. And even then they don't care if it's better than Call of Duty, they just care if they can convince COD fans that it's better than Call of Duty.

Ugh. Gamers. I hate them so much.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#25GuardianShadow0Posted 9/17/2013 4:21:24 PM
Ch3wy posted...
-CheeseSteak- posted...
Ch3wy posted...

I think your wrong. Fun to you is everyone running around gunning. I like posting up and sniping. Its fun. You can cry all you want, but its part of the game and its fun. QQ.

It's good to see a fellow Sniper. All I hear about is this Quickscope BS. Maybe that's why I could never get into CoD.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#26assassin10133Posted 9/17/2013 5:26:53 PM
I hear ya, best sniping I've ever played was in bad company 2, was great when I found another sniper on the other team and we'd hut each other the rest of the match while still trying to take objectives, SV-98 was my favourite in that one. Unfortunately I never played BF3 much, but BF4 looks like a must buy.
#27studepaberPosted 9/17/2013 6:57:31 PM
Great looking video! Can't wait to play all the new maps.
#28georgewduff1Posted 9/17/2013 7:03:26 PM
Never played a battlefield game except the demo of the 3....And never played COD since MW1...

but i cant pass away BF4...i will have to get used to it ...waiting TitanFall and Halo5...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: george w duff
#29Orange_ApplesPosted 9/17/2013 7:06:46 PM
Ghosts has FreeFall as their dynamic free-flowing map. BF4 has all of their maps as their dynamic maps.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#30icewolf74Posted 9/17/2013 7:53:26 PM
Meh! If it wasn't for EA publishing this, I would get it. Since EA is the devil incarnate, I will just stick with CoD: Ghosts and Killzone: Shadow Fall for my PS4 when I get both in November.