Xbox One vs. Ouya?

#21MetroidFan9999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 12:29:05 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
This is actually a good poll, because it pretty objectively identifies the percentage of people who are trolls on this board.

See this guy gets it.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#22Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/17/2013 12:33:27 PM
NessaJTuNN posted...
Stupid poll, full of trolls. Eventhough I don't like X1, its still way better than failure Ouya.

trolling to my knowledge is provoking users to respond inappropriately. so the very fact people don't like the xbox one makes them trolls to you. couldn't that exact same logic be applied to those that do like it?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#23DarkestSoulsPosted 9/17/2013 12:36:29 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
This is actually a good poll, because it pretty objectively identifies the percentage of people who are trolls on this board.

why is picking Ouya considered as trolling? Ouya never tried to screw the consumers, so it deserves to win
#24carryonifucanPosted 9/17/2013 1:26:56 PM
DarkestSouls posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...

why is picking Ouya considered as trolling? Ouya never tried to screw the consumers, so it deserves to win

QFT
#25Orange_ApplesPosted 9/17/2013 1:55:23 PM
bessy67 posted...
We get it Metroid, there are a ton of trolls on this board. You don't really have to do a poll to show that.

We should just have people start doing "Am I an 'Xbot' or 'Sony Pony'" polls.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#26lzanaglPosted 9/17/2013 4:01:40 PM
carryonifucan posted...
DarkestSouls posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...

QFT

Agreed.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
New account. Old one was _Izanagi_ who was defeated. But The World is back to reclaim his throne.
#27zinsindettaPosted 9/17/2013 4:49:15 PM
NessaJTuNN posted...
Stupid poll, full of trolls. Eventhough I don't like X1, its still way better than failure Ouya.

Xbox One haters lurk these boards just looking to troll every dumb poll here. So sad their lives.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#28NeoAndurilPosted 9/17/2013 4:55:47 PM
I don't understand how or why meaningless polls upset you xb1 trolls so much, but if you stopped giving them attention people would stop posting them.

I'm getting an xb1 and I couldn't care any less about polls like these, other than their comedic value.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#29RyuuHou25Posted 9/17/2013 5:01:37 PM
zinsindetta posted...
NessaJTuNN posted...

Xbox One haters lurk these boards just looking to troll every dumb poll here. So sad their lives.

Pretty sure it's much more sad that you're actually using this logic to convince yourselves this is the truth >.>

Clearly doesn't occur to any of you that people would actually choose Ouya over X1. Noooo, if they choose Ouya, they're clearly trolls *face palm*

Having a differing opinion =/= trolling

Examples -

Trolling - "Xbone is full of dude bros and haters and noobs and looks f*** ugly and anyone that likes it is dumb and ridiculous and needs their head checked"

Differing Opinion - "I don't like Xbox One or X1 because I do not agree with MS and their outlooks and what they attempted to do. Yeah, they reversed damn near everything, so have lots of other companies when public outcry and numbers force them to do so. Doesn't mean we're going to glue our lips back to their asses though"

Differing Opinion 2 - "Nothing on the X1 interests me. Yeah, the games look pretty, but to me they lack substance or anything intriguing. They're simply games we've seen before with some neat gimmicks thrown into the mix. They could be fun, but personally, it's not for me"

General Response by people like yourself - "Why you on here then? GTFO troll, this is the X1 board, this is care bear land where we all want to just talk about the games, even though what most of us really do is b**** and moan about our ridiculous misconceptions about who populates this board. You ain't even buying it and I believe I dictate what the board is for because I'm important in my own head!"
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#30mcnichojPosted 9/17/2013 5:03:05 PM
Does the X1 play emulators and phone games?
Didn't think so.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough