Xbox One vs. Ouya?

#31FriedLemonPosted 9/17/2013 6:18:16 PM
I just find it funny that the X1 fanboys thinks that this poll proves how many people troll this board when they went in with the notion that anyone voting for the Ouya = troll.

Newsflash, the same logic can be applied backwards because it's an opinion. I can say that anyone voting for the X1 is a troll because of all the rubbish they tried to pull.

Different people have different opinions, so sad that X1 fanboys have the mentality of if you say anything negative about the X1 = troll.
#32coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/17/2013 6:23:33 PM
People need to lighten up. There is nothing trollish(?) about this poll. The way these fanboys/fan girls act you'd think the One was a living human being. It's just a game console people.lol
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#33gamefaqwatcherPosted 9/17/2013 6:59:20 PM
DarkestSouls posted...
Aaaawwwww Yeaaaahhhh!!!

Oooouuuuu Yaaaaaaaa!!!

Fixed.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#34James_4ortPosted 9/17/2013 8:29:39 PM
bessy67 posted...
We get it Metroid, there are a ton of trolls on this board. You don't really have to do a poll to show that.

Yup, if your opinion doesnt match bessys, then your a troll.

Obviously..
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#35coreydragonPosted 9/17/2013 9:01:02 PM
bessy67 posted...
We get it Metroid, there are a ton of trolls on this board. You don't really have to do a poll to show that.

aww... I like the Ouya.
#36zinsindettaPosted 9/17/2013 10:52:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
NessaJTuNN posted...
Stupid poll, full of trolls. Eventhough I don't like X1, its still way better than failure Ouya.

Xbox One haters lurk these boards just looking to troll every dumb poll here. So sad their lives.

Pretty sure it's much more sad that you're actually using this logic to convince yourselves this is the truth >.>

Clearly doesn't occur to any of you that people would actually choose Ouya over X1. Noooo, if they choose Ouya, they're clearly trolls *face palm*

Having a differing opinion =/= trolling

Examples -

Trolling - "Xbone is full of dude bros and haters and noobs and looks f*** ugly and anyone that likes it is dumb and ridiculous and needs their head checked"

Differing Opinion - "I don't like Xbox One or X1 because I do not agree with MS and their outlooks and what they attempted to do. Yeah, they reversed damn near everything, so have lots of other companies when public outcry and numbers force them to do so. Doesn't mean we're going to glue our lips back to their asses though"

Differing Opinion 2 - "Nothing on the X1 interests me. Yeah, the games look pretty, but to me they lack substance or anything intriguing. They're simply games we've seen before with some neat gimmicks thrown into the mix. They could be fun, but personally, it's not for me"

General Response by people like yourself - "Why you on here then? GTFO troll, this is the X1 board, this is care bear land where we all want to just talk about the games, even though what most of us really do is b**** and moan about our ridiculous misconceptions about who populates this board. You ain't even buying it and I believe I dictate what the board is for because I'm important in my own head!"

Didn't read because your sig says everything. Try and deflect your job Pony.

Example - Trolling

Trolling as in one who proudly states his PSN in his sig and relentlessly tries to justify himself with a ton of bs in his post while trolling Xbox One forums which is a system he has never had any intention of buying.

Used in a sentence - RyuuHou25 is a Sony TROLLING pony.

A side note, nobody really thinks Ouya is better then Xbox One because it isn't. Gamefaq trolls just vote it that way. You could make a poll about what is a better console between a Xbox One and a pancake and the pancake will most likely get 30-40 percent of the vote.

Oh and while skimming through your days work I noticed you were talking about why you do not like the Xbox One. A system not even released yet, whatever bias one.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#37zinsindettaPosted 9/17/2013 10:58:08 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
People need to lighten up. There is nothing trollish(?) about this poll. The way these fanboys/fan girls act you'd think the One was a living human being. It's just a game console people.lol

Well you are comparing a system more then 90 percent of the voters most likely have not played with a system 100 percent of the voters have not played. And we all knew how it would turn out because of the level of maturity the trolls have on the Xbox One board. Make a poll about anything vs Xbox One. Virtual Boy would have good numbers against it. Tiger handhelds would keep it close vs Xbox One. So silly.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#38THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/17/2013 11:00:24 PM
Best poll ever.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#39Spetsnaz420Posted 9/17/2013 11:36:44 PM
Am I the only one who wishes Macho Man was still around to promote the Ouya?
---
I don't conform to social convention
#40HypnoCooshPosted 9/18/2013 4:07:29 AM
Dammmnnnnnn the Ouya put the stank on the bone! Ouch didn't expect that! The bone can't get no love.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~