So why should I buy an Xbone again?

#11BkzIzuPosted 9/20/2013 10:14:41 AM
Timed exclusive CoD DLC.
#12fires_trustPosted 9/20/2013 10:15:13 AM
Don't forget Fable 4 if you like the series. I find it fun.
---
Seeing an angel would be life-changing,
especially if it was Gabriel.
#13SteelToothPosted 9/20/2013 10:37:33 AM
Because you want one should be the only reason to get something.

About as stupid as the kid in that topic who wouldn't get anything other than an iPhone because his "friends" would mock him if he had anything else.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#14CapwnDPosted 9/20/2013 11:09:42 AM
Games
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15BruceLee1974Posted 9/20/2013 11:13:12 AM
Because it has kinect and kinect is cool if you dont like to go outside and do real exercise.
#16SavageTrooperPosted 9/20/2013 11:32:18 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
there is no practical or logical reason to get an xbone. Do not get an xbone. I suggest looking into The Playstation 4 or build a very powerful Gaming Pc as an alternate optimal choice.

"Practical and logical"?

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

The Xbox One will let you switch between applications in a flash with voice commands or let you snap between applications like Television or anything that has HDMI through it's port, even a PS4.

It's an incredibly "Practical" device

The Xbox One also offer a lot of amazing games such as Dead Rising 3, Quantum Break, Sunset overdrive, Halo 5, Forza 5, Titanfall, D4, and many others lined up to keep you entertained through many years to comes not to mention Microsoft has ALWAYS been the front runner in bringing you the best online quality and security.

As a gamer it's really the only "Logical" choice.

Not for $500. Especially when you HAVE to spend an extra $100 on a device most people don't want, and now that it can be disconnected, most people won't even use it. There's no reason to spend an extra $100 on something i know i will never use. Add the fact that all those features you mentioned and those games won't need the Kinect to do/play them. You can just press a button on your controller.
#17NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:41:51 AM
If you like to sit down...

http://i.imgur.com/cqc2Squ.png
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#18PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 11:43:17 AM
SavageTrooper posted...
pigman2003 posted...
Izzythewinner posted...
there is no practical or logical reason to get an xbone. Do not get an xbone. I suggest looking into The Playstation 4 or build a very powerful Gaming Pc as an alternate optimal choice.

"Practical and logical"?

The Xbox One will let you switch between applications in a flash with voice commands or let you snap between applications like Television or anything that has HDMI through it's port, even a PS4.

The Xbox One also offer a lot of amazing games such as Dead Rising 3, Quantum Break, Sunset overdrive, Halo 5, Forza 5, Titanfall, D4, and many others lined up to keep you entertained through many years to comes not to mention Microsoft has ALWAYS been the front runner in bringing you the best online quality and security.

Not for $500. Especially when you HAVE to spend an extra $100 on a device most people don't want, and now that it can be disconnected, most people won't even use it. There's no reason to spend an extra $100 on something i know i will never use. Add the fact that all those features you mentioned and those games won't need the Kinect to do/play them. You can just press a button on your controller.

what if you want it? Is that $100 still a waste?
#19SavageTrooperPosted 9/20/2013 12:37:39 PM
PsychoGates posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
pigman2003 posted...
Izzythewinner posted...

"Practical and logical"?

what if you want it? Is that $100 still a waste?

Pretty much, you are paying $100 for something that can already be done on a controller, unless you are really THAT lazy. MS has proven there is no reason for having the Kinect by allowing it to be disconnected. Therefore it should not be a mandatory buy with the console. Wouldn't you prefer a $400 or even a $350 Xbox One SKU without Kinect? I would.
#20dr_fadPosted 9/20/2013 5:36:41 PM
fires_trust posted...
Don't forget Fable 4 if you like the series. I find it fun.

I loved those games... right until they were released.
---
I really want a sequel to Vagrant Story. A proper one, not FFXII.