This is the only board that is not discussing Sega buying Atlus

#1Semi45aPosted 9/17/2013 10:26:17 PM
What are the implications it has on Microsoft and the Xbox One?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2Decimator11Posted 9/17/2013 10:46:14 PM
They might develop games for the next-gen now? What's there to talk about?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#3LostInFoundPosted 9/17/2013 10:55:33 PM
Unless you understand Japanese, pretty much nobody on any platform has anything to be excited for with Segas recent track record.

Hopefully the smt x fire emblem crossover still happens and comes stateside thanks to Nintendo being involved.
#4favcitadelstorePosted 9/17/2013 10:57:34 PM
Because there are bigger issues at hand, i.e. natives running speed
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#5V_BurghPosted 9/18/2013 1:14:42 AM
This is the dudebro system, right? No one plays RPG's on Micrsoft consoles.
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
#6TheArcadePosted 9/18/2013 1:37:06 AM
V_Burgh posted...

Except... they do. You're wrong. It's like me calling Playstation consoles the weeaboo platform.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#7The_WeeabooPosted 9/18/2013 2:03:45 AM
TheArcade posted...
V_Burgh posted...

Except... they do. You're wrong. It's like me calling Playstation consoles the weeaboo platform.

No, he's right. The dudebros on this board don't even care about Atlus.

And everyone knows PlayStation is favored by the Weeaboo Master Race™ because of our superior taste in games.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#8TheArcadePosted 9/18/2013 2:25:08 AM
The_Weeaboo posted...
TheArcade posted...
V_Burgh posted...

And everyone knows PlayStation is favored by the Weeaboo Master Race™ because of our superior taste in games.

Hahaha wouldn't ya know it. A mention of Weeaboo's and we get somebody to come over who calls his/herself such. What are the odds?

Anyway he's profoundly incorrect and so are you. Around 40% of my Xbox friends play JRPG's and I get into other Japanese games like fighters and shmups on 360. So far as I can tell you're a little out of touch with reality. Superior taste in games HAH! Score one for narcissism! I see xenophobic fever is common ill-ness to those who are shallow..
---
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#9SithMasterDKPosted 9/18/2013 3:58:43 AM
TheArcade posted...
The_Weeaboo posted...
TheArcade posted...
V_Burgh posted...

Hahaha wouldn't ya know it. A mention of Weeaboo's and we get somebody to come over who calls his/herself such. What are the odds?

Anyway he's profoundly incorrect and so are you. Around 40% of my Xbox friends play JRPG's and I get into other Japanese games like fighters and shmups on 360. So far as I can tell you're a little out of touch with reality. Superior taste in games HAH! Score one for narcissism! I see xenophobic fever is common ill-ness to those who are shallow..

So 2 outta 5 of your friends means that most xbots play jrpg's?

Sorry, I'm just not seeing it and I'm an Xbox fan ( not fanboy mind you) :/
---
Currently playing- Dark Souls(PC), Pokemon Showdown, Dead Space and good old fashioned foosball.
#10TheArcadePosted 9/18/2013 6:47:42 AM
SithMasterDK posted...
TheArcade posted...
The_Weeaboo posted...
TheArcade posted...
V_Burgh posted...

So 2 outta 5 of your friends means that most xbots play jrpg's?

Sorry, I'm just not seeing it and I'm an Xbox fan ( not fanboy mind you) :/

Condescending, check! Making personal attacks, check! Slandering an entire community, triple check! Naw you aren't biased at all. Guessing you hate Microsoft, still mad over Final Fantasy XIII?
---