Microsoft: A Gears of War for Xbox One is up to Epic.

#11Satchmo25Posted 9/18/2013 11:51:32 AM
lol ponies. Gears used to be roided out characters in a boring no-story TPS, now they're drooling at the thought they might get to play it.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#12TrickyPonyPosted 9/18/2013 11:53:54 AM
Gears was my favorite series from this gen, the most fun I've had in any game save maybe Red Dead Redemption, I'd love to play a new game on X1 but Epic said they were done making gears games. The trilogy may be over, but People May Fly made Judgement which I also enjoyed, they're might be other games made, I would certainly buy it.
#1382xenoPosted 9/18/2013 11:55:00 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
At first I thought this was a legit topic...then I saw your last post...you claim EPIC is dying/itching/can't wait to leave Microsoft's clutches right?...let's be real Gears needs a new boost or reboot, going multiplat might be what it needs, but don't post dumb assumptions like that just because EPIC praises the PS4.

^
mad
---
Shwing
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 9/18/2013 11:56:40 AM
82xeno posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
At first I thought this was a legit topic...then I saw your last post...you claim EPIC is dying/itching/can't wait to leave Microsoft's clutches right?...let's be real Gears needs a new boost or reboot, going multiplat might be what it needs, but don't post dumb assumptions like that just because EPIC praises the PS4.

^
mad

Come at me bro.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#15SirLemontPosted 9/18/2013 11:57:44 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Lately, Epic Games has had nothing but positive things to say about the PS4. Not so much about Microsoft and the Xbox One. Looks to me like they couldn't wait to get out of any exclusivity agreement they had with Microsoft.

So that explains Judgment.
#1682xenoPosted 9/18/2013 11:58:54 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Come at me bro.

Nah I'm cool, thanks =D
---
Shwing
#17kingofjamaicaPosted 9/18/2013 12:00:13 PM
Instead of a new Gears of War, they should make a new Unreal game. Not a new Unreal Tournament, and new Unreal game.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#18Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 12:01:28 PM
SirLemont posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Lately, Epic Games has had nothing but positive things to say about the PS4. Not so much about Microsoft and the Xbox One. Looks to me like they couldn't wait to get out of any exclusivity agreement they had with Microsoft.

4-game deal with the last one being half-assed. Makes sense.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#19MeaglesVPosted 9/18/2013 12:01:52 PM
I thought Sony peeps hated Gears?
#20Satchmo25Posted 9/18/2013 12:04:54 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
SirLemont posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

4-game deal with the last one being half-assed. Makes sense.

4 games? What was the 4th game Epic made?
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.