Xbox one and PS4

#1tommy454Posted 9/18/2013 10:56:24 AM
I'm getting both systems but I do have a few minor concerns about both. The Xbox one seems great to me so far my only problem is I haven't seen any multiplatform games play on it and don't want any upsetting surprises to come out at the last minute but the exclusives look great so I'm not that worried about it. The problems I have with the ps4 is even though the games look great but I haven't seen any footage of the ps4 games with very much action in them. Is this to keep performance good and frame rate up. That's a major concern for me because next gen to me isn't just graphics but being able to get a lot more going on in the environments. The other ps4 concern is do I have to wait 4 years before I feel the system is worth the money I spent on it like ps3. I'm still looking forward to having both systems though
#2HypnoCooshPosted 9/18/2013 10:58:25 AM
This topic sucks
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#3AzaneAzerPosted 9/18/2013 11:00:09 AM
Multiplatform games will simply run better on the PS4, it's objectively a more powerful machine

the framerate issues... when have we had a huge console framerate issue in all honesty? I can think of a couple off the top of my head with slowdown when you were REALLY pushing it (Dynasty Warriors games with 60 enemies on screen is my first thought).
#4TrickyPonyPosted 9/18/2013 11:56:32 AM
I think we'll have to wait and see which console multiplats run better on. PS3 was also more powerful than 360 yet 360 ran multiplats better. X1 and PS4 are supposed to be very similar in architecture and power.
#5supermoc10Posted 9/18/2013 12:13:12 PM
Multiplats will be technically better on PS4.

TrickyPony posted...
I think we'll have to wait and see which console multiplats run better on. PS3 was also more powerful than 360 yet 360 ran multiplats better. X1 and PS4 are supposed to be very similar in architecture and power.

Except that the PS3 was hard to develop for. PS4 is much easier to develop for than the Xbox One AND is more powerful.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#6BlueJester007Posted 9/18/2013 12:44:45 PM
Xbox One and PS4.

More like SukboxDone and FakeStationBore

Amirite?
---
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs
#7PsychoGatesPosted 9/18/2013 12:54:25 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Multiplatform games will simply run better on the PS4, it's objectively a more powerful machine

the framerate issues... when have we had a huge console framerate issue in all honesty? I can think of a couple off the top of my head with slowdown when you were REALLY pushing it (Dynasty Warriors games with 60 enemies on screen is my first thought).

you're assuming that a better machine will run multiplatform games better, which is very hard to prove at the moment, especially with how game developers act when creating multiplatform games.
#8tommy454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:01:13 PM
HypnoCoosh posted...
This topic sucks

Sorry you hate the topic but you can't please everyone
#9tommy454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:05:17 PM
AzaneAzer posted...

As far as multiplats being better on ps4 still remains to be seen that's why I'm waiting for reviews before I pick up any multiplatform games maybe they will be better on ps4 maybe not don't know until we see
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 9/18/2013 2:06:58 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Xbox One and PS4.

More like SukboxDone and FakeStationBore

Amirite?

You forgot about XboxDumb and PlayStation4Skin
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.