Toys "R" Us makes the Xbox One the exclusive video game console for Hot Toy List

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Toys "R" Us makes the Xbox One the exclusive video game console for Hot Toy List
2 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680661

Nothing wrong with convincing unknowing consumers to buy something without showing comparisons.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
2 years ago#2
And then when the majority of parents looking to buy videogames for their kids go to Walmart, they'll see the PS4 for $100 less with the same games, and buy that instead.

I don't know any parents with kids older than 6 that go to Toys R Us.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
2 years ago#3
Surely Microsoft didn't strike a deal with Toys R Us by handing them a huge pile of cash lol.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
2 years ago#4
MrCheese4321 posted...
Surely Microsoft didn't strike a deal with Toys R Us by handing them a huge pile of cash lol.

Couldn't be, I mean this is news on the Xbox.com site! It's legit! /sarcasm

Well looks like this $1 billion investment in games is paying off, lol
---
Shwing
(edited by 82xeno)
2 years ago#5
Finally, someone else confirms that these consoles are just kids toys. Stop pretending they make you a grown up.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#6
Orange_Apples posted...
Finally, someone else confirms that these consoles are just kids toys. Stop pretending they make you a grown up.

But, Calladoody!
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
2 years ago#7
kingofjamaica posted...
And then when the majority of parents looking to buy videogames for their kids go to Walmart, they'll see the PS4 for $100 less with the same games, and buy that instead.

I don't know any parents with kids older than 6 that go to Toys R Us.

ryse dead rising killer instinct...shall i go on?
2 years ago#8
Those games sure look kid friendly.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
2 years ago#9
That's just awful marketing a 500 dollar electronic device to kids?

Way to kill christmas XD
2 years ago#10
82xeno posted...
MrCheese4321 posted...

Couldn't be, I mean this is news on the Xbox.com site! It's legit! /sarcasm

Well looks like this $1 billion investment in games is paying off, lol

I hope so, for their sake. Other wise their investors are going to be really pissed off.
---
"You think this letter on my head stands for France!?" - Captain America
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Toys "R" Us makes the Xbox One the exclusive video game console for Hot Toy List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived