To the people that use the Xbox controller as a reason to buy the system

#1jb08045Posted 9/18/2013 1:54:48 PM
You can get a ps3 controller that molds the same design, chances are most people are gonna buy a second controller anyway. I'm sure a Ps4 one will be made soon as well. Same thing goes for the xbox. Using controllers are reason to buy a system is pretty irrelevant in these days.
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#2chrish909Posted 9/18/2013 1:56:38 PM
Whats the purpose of this topic?
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 9/18/2013 1:58:50 PM
You know what TC? YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 9/18/2013 2:03:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5ianthegamerPosted 9/18/2013 2:10:21 PM
if that were true id be happy but if you knew anything about the controllers you speak of you would know the third party "xbox" style ps3 controllers were all horrible and had varying degrees of bad dead zones.

the controller was the MAIN reason I choose to get the xbox first. I understand you have know idea what you are talking about so thats fine.

regardless if someone prefers a controller setup to another why would they buy an opposing system that doesn't feature that and depend on third party products when they can get the real deal with the corresponding system?

At this point in the gaming universe controller should be one of the most important reasons to buy a system since most games are multi platform and the controller is the only dominant difference between the two systems.

leave power and specs to trolls as we all know that really doesnt matter in the end since the games will be developed for the weaker system... exclusives are reason to own both unless mommy wont let you.
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#6crucialPosted 9/18/2013 2:15:40 PM
Ok let me move my cheevos over to PS4 and my profile,convince all my friends to move over to PS4,get Halo,Fable,foriza,DR3,KI,QB and Gear's on PS4 and improved online and I will switch over,let me know how that turns out.
#7jb08045(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:18:05 PM
ianthegamer posted...
if that were true id be happy but if you knew anything about the controllers you speak of you would know the third party "xbox" style ps3 controllers were all horrible and had varying degrees of bad dead zones.

the controller was the MAIN reason I choose to get the xbox first. I understand you have know idea what you are talking about so thats fine.

regardless if someone prefers a controller setup to another why would they buy an opposing system that doesn't feature that and depend on third party products when they can get the real deal with the corresponding system?

At this point in the gaming universe controller should be one of the most important reasons to buy a system since most games are multi platform and the controller is the only dominant difference between the two systems.

leave power and specs to trolls as we all know that really doesnt matter in the end since the games will be developed for the weaker system... exclusives are reason to own both unless mommy wont let you.

make your own
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#8ianthegamerPosted 9/18/2013 2:24:41 PM
jb08045 posted...
make your own
---

thankfully xbox took care of that for me
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#9Bikes-Posted 9/18/2013 2:29:11 PM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
By that logic using the reason to buy the PS4 because it's $100 cheaper is dumb, people see it as a done deal being cheaper, some people see it as you get what you pay for. Or like some tards that complain about the paywall they won't buy a X1/360 because they can't play their precious Netflix on it.

That...doesn't make any sense. Options are not the same as justifying to yourself why you made a purchase.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#10SunDevil77Posted 9/18/2013 2:28:57 PM
chrish909 posted...
Whats the purpose of this topic?

He feels the need to "sway" people to his "side" or whatever.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539