To the people that use the Xbox controller as a reason to buy the system

#21UltimateGeth39Posted 9/19/2013 1:44:32 AM
I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers and worse luck with PS controllers why the hell would I buy a 3rd party PS controller.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#22Evel138Posted 9/19/2013 1:51:15 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers and worse luck with PS controllers why the hell would I buy a 3rd party PS controller.

Yeah, I've tried several 3rd party PS controllers (360 knock-offs) over the years. Not only have they all been pretty low quality, but most games I have for PS, you can't remap the buttons anyway (Uncharted, Killzone, etc)....so its pretty pointless to have a trigger, when you're stuck with ADS/fire locked to L1/R1.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#23NeoMonkPosted 9/19/2013 2:00:37 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
By that logic using the reason to buy the PS4 because it's $100 cheaper is dumb, people see it as a done deal being cheaper, some people see it as you get what you pay for. Or like some tards that complain about the paywall they won't buy a X1/360 because they can't play their precious Netflix on it.

You're right... MORE Money in your pocket is stupid... Who would do such a thing?

EVERYONE IN HISTORY THAT WAS EVER BORN. /thread
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator