To the people that use the Xbox controller as a reason to buy the system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the people that use the Xbox controller as a reason to buy the system
2 years ago#21
I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers and worse luck with PS controllers why the hell would I buy a 3rd party PS controller.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
2 years ago#22
UltimateGeth39 posted...
I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers and worse luck with PS controllers why the hell would I buy a 3rd party PS controller.

Yeah, I've tried several 3rd party PS controllers (360 knock-offs) over the years. Not only have they all been pretty low quality, but most games I have for PS, you can't remap the buttons anyway (Uncharted, Killzone, etc)....so its pretty pointless to have a trigger, when you're stuck with ADS/fire locked to L1/R1.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
2 years ago#23
Exodus_Prime posted...
By that logic using the reason to buy the PS4 because it's $100 cheaper is dumb, people see it as a done deal being cheaper, some people see it as you get what you pay for. Or like some tards that complain about the paywall they won't buy a X1/360 because they can't play their precious Netflix on it.

You're right... MORE Money in your pocket is stupid... Who would do such a thing?

EVERYONE IN HISTORY THAT WAS EVER BORN. /thread
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the people that use the Xbox controller as a reason to buy the system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived