It's getting really close to the Xbox One launch, and it still can be preordered

#11OmegaTavoPosted 9/18/2013 5:59:55 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
I heard X1 is going to have like 6.2 million consoles available, a lot more than PS4, might be why TC is trying to reassure himself.

Yup, "I heard" is an undeniable source.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#12SunDevil77Posted 9/18/2013 6:01:27 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
Wow O_O. I think the Wii U pre-orders were even soldout by now and MS is actually having less consoles available than the PS4.... which pre-orders are sold out for the PS4.

Not a good sign really

You can still preorder a PS4 some places too. They put up preorders as they are producing more consoles. Simply business, really.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#13S4veTheWh4lersPosted 9/18/2013 6:17:52 PM
Strong indications of a flop.
#14NewmoonPosted 9/18/2013 6:45:55 PM
OmegaTavo posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
I heard X1 is going to have like 6.2 million consoles available, a lot more than PS4, might be why TC is trying to reassure himself.

Yup, "I heard" is an undeniable source.

He's using the chinese source which said that XB1 went down from 7 million to 6.2 million which is what the Sony people use to state that the Xb1's yield is horrible.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#15PraetorXynPosted 9/18/2013 6:46:01 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

That would make about as much sense as a chicken living in a deep fryer.

Sony hasn't changed a thing about the PS4 since its reveal in March, and Microsoft has changed pretty much everything about the Xbox One on numerous occasions since its reveal which was quite a bit later. The two most telling changes are the overclock. While this can be done through software, if MIcrosoft did it right, they would have at least slowed production down to devote resources to properly testing each time they overclocked it.

There's no logical reason whatsoever to think Microsoft will have a higher yield than Sony.

Critical thinking. It helps.

And before someone calls me a pony, I game exclusively on PC (and possibly the Wii U if Nintendo ever releases anything good for it), so I really don't give a s*** which one wins.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#16adonfrazPosted 9/18/2013 8:28:34 PM
You can still preorder PS4s at some Targets and Wal-Marts if you're lucky.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#17Panic_at_discoPosted 9/18/2013 9:48:05 PM
Honestly Sonys console this time seems like the better console out of the two ,im prolly not alone about thinking that. I see no reason to support Microsoft this generation they need to come up with something else than Halo 10 ,gears of Wars 17 and Forza 20. And then theres that Kidneckt that they force you to buy with One wich makes it cost extras <.< this shi already proven to be a joke this generation xD
#18cpcjlc3Posted 9/19/2013 4:04:07 AM
PraetorXyn posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

That would make about as much sense as a chicken living in a deep fryer.

Sony hasn't changed a thing about the PS4 since its reveal in March, and Microsoft has changed pretty much everything about the Xbox One on numerous occasions since its reveal which was quite a bit later. The two most telling changes are the overclock. While this can be done through software, if MIcrosoft did it right, they would have at least slowed production down to devote resources to properly testing each time they overclocked it.

There's no logical reason whatsoever to think Microsoft will have a higher yield than Sony.

Critical thinking. It helps.

And before someone calls me a pony, I game exclusively on PC (and possibly the Wii U if Nintendo ever releases anything good for it), so I really don't give a s*** which one wins.

The problem with this statement is that Sony has been fairly quiet on the PR front so we really don't know what their yield is. It is possible for reasons unknown that they are having a lower yield than MS.
Also you say "two most telling" then only mention overclock. What is the other.
"Critical thinking. It helps."
#19TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/19/2013 4:15:10 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
"This is gaming on a whole new level". Whats wrong with it? Especially since it turned out I was right, I wear it proudly

Press Square to strangle.

Sneak around.

Hold X to build Shiv.

>GAMING ON A NEXT LEVEL BRO
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF3 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#20LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/19/2013 5:40:21 AM
PS4 @ 2.2 million
Xbone @ nearly a million

Combined they are set to break records.

Gamestop numbers as of last week.
/thread
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!