It's getting really close to the Xbox One launch, and it still can be preordered

#21Hucast9Posted 9/19/2013 7:27:57 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Wow O_O. I think the Wii U pre-orders were even soldout by now and MS is actually having less consoles available than the PS4.... which pre-orders are sold out for the PS4.

Not a good sign really

It's the price difference compared to the competitor. If this console were $399, then it would've been sold out by now. Who wants to pay $499? Microsoft is going to try to swqueeze that extra $100 out of as many people as they can for about a year, then they will reduce the price to $399.
#22_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/19/2013 7:33:01 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
Wow O_O. I think the Wii U pre-orders were even soldout by now and MS is actually having less consoles available than the PS4.... which pre-orders are sold out for the PS4.

Not a good sign really

I agree it's not a good sign, but it's also not going to get much attention because of your sig. Got to be more subtle next time.

I had this sig from the moment The Last of Us release date was announced, the trailer that came with it screamed "This is gaming on a whole new level". Whats wrong with it? Especially since it turned out I was right, I wear it proudly

A whole new level for interactive movies
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 9/19/2013 7:57:33 AM
2ndAtomisk posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

Not a good sign really

I agree it's not a good sign, but it's also not going to get much attention because of your sig. Got to be more subtle next time.

I had this sig from the moment The Last of Us release date was announced, the trailer that came with it screamed "This is gaming on a whole new level". Whats wrong with it? Especially since it turned out I was right, I wear it proudly

I wouldn't say a whole new level personally. It's a good game for sure, but nothing revolutionary.

I had more of a WOW factor with Uncharted 3 IMO you don't see me with some "Uncharted Owns you all" sig lol....anywho I agree with your post.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#24MrImpatient35Posted 9/19/2013 8:01:01 AM
Even though I would like the opposite to happen, I'm pretty sure X1 will have poor sales...at least for the first initial months. MS has been getting horrible press/attention since the reveal, so it's hard to imagine them doing good...initially. I think they'll do great next year though. Prolly by the Summer.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#25TheBorderColliePosted 9/19/2013 8:22:51 AM
capnhowdy18 posted...
Where can you place preorders for it still? Gamestop.Com, Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com all say its sold out. I know target just recently in the past week opened up preorders I believe and is still taking preorders for ps4 as well.

The TC is conveniently leaving out the fact that MS is running their pre-order program differently than Sony. They release a number of pre-orders, then stop when it's full....then when they get verification of more available, they release again and fill up....then stop and work with supply...then release again, etc.

Meanwhile, Sony has just said, "**** it. Make a huge list that we won't likely be able to fulfill. We don't care."
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.