Ryse is only gonna be 180p higher than GTA V?!?

#21sworderPosted 9/19/2013 7:44:31 AM
TC is trolling and you all took the bait
#22knightimexPosted 9/19/2013 10:21:56 AM
PowerOfTheCloud posted...
zephirraines posted...
Yet when BF4 on ps4 is going to be less than 1080 p then graphics dont matter right?

Yes, because 60fps is more important for shooters. 1080p and 30fps can stay with platformers and adventure games.

60fps should always matter for every game.
---
Games I'm currently playing: Star Ocean 2 (Ps1), Legend of Zelda OoT (N64).
#23PsychoGatesPosted 9/19/2013 10:29:11 AM
oh look another clueless poster who thinks higher resolution = better graphics...

it amazes me how little people really understand when it comes to visuals
#24ienjoyhorsesPosted 9/19/2013 11:31:40 AM
PsychoGates posted...
oh look another clueless poster who thinks higher resolution = better graphics...

it amazes me how little people really understand when it comes to visuals

It amazes me how little you understand your face! Ha! Ha!
#25EastCoastKodyPosted 9/19/2013 12:01:21 PM
have u even seen footage of Ryse?
#26BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 6:15:13 PM
Alienware4Life posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
That's ridiculous! GTA 5 graphics look amazing on my 1080p HDTV.

Those graphics are only 720 native. It almost hurts my eyes to play anything, but Crysis and Battlefield on my HD gaming monitor. Lemme gues you probably thought GoW Judgement and The Last of Us had decent graphics? LMAO

Are you really comparing a 7 year old console to a modern gaming pc

So you admit GTA V is an eye sore?
---
--
-
#27Soar2344Posted 9/19/2013 6:27:12 PM
zephirraines posted...
Yet when BF4 on ps4 is going to be less than 1080 p then graphics dont matter right?

I honestly don't see the big deal of having 1080p. I use 720p and most of my games look fine as long as I'm having fun and enjoying the game it shouldn't bother me that much.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#28goatthiefPosted 9/19/2013 7:12:57 PM
I knew Ryse was going to be a flop since I saw the original trailer. QTE combat... no thanks.
---
Am I a goat that thieves, or a pilferer of goats? You may never know.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#29dylanbrandon286Posted 9/19/2013 7:31:13 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
_JulianAssange_ posted...
Ouch.

I know right. I'm pretty sure the only reason GTA V didn't come out on pc is that they knew real gamers would laugh rockstars overblown reputation away once they saw this fuzzy drek.

naw but seriously Gta looks amazing and Ryse looks phenomenal. I honestly can't comprehend people complaining about the graphics of all thing

I love how literally NO ONE read the spoiler in this post. Learn to read entire posts people, you just made yourselves look bad.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
#30BudWisenheimerPosted 9/19/2013 7:39:27 PM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
BS_Infinite posted...
_JulianAssange_ posted...
Ouch.

I know right. I'm pretty sure the only reason GTA V didn't come out on pc is that they knew real gamers would laugh rockstars overblown reputation away once they saw this fuzzy drek.

naw but seriously Gta looks amazing and Ryse looks phenomenal. I honestly can't comprehend people complaining about the graphics of all thing

I love how literally NO ONE read the spoiler in this post. Learn to read entire posts people, you just made yourselves look bad.

What are you talking about? I literally did read the spoiler.