Hundreds of TV Show Ideas Being Considered by Microsoft

#1zerooo0Posted 9/18/2013 6:35:16 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/18/hundreds-of-tv-show-ideas-being-considered-by-microsoft

I know some people might not like this, but I think it's a great idea personally. Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn was a great Youtube series and actually has me excited for the TV series. Which I'm glad that they're doing a Halo TV series instead of a Halo Movie simply because of the sheer size of the universe.

I'm also interested in how Remedy is going to do Quantum Break with it supposedly being TV/Game related somehow.....I just hope it's better handled than Defiance was which it should be since when has Remedy put out a bad game?

So, I'm excited for this TV stuff and could be a nice little incentive for people to get the X1.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 9/18/2013 6:53:52 PM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/18/hundreds-of-tv-show-ideas-being-considered-by-microsoft

I know some people might not like this, but I think it's a great idea personally. Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn was a great Youtube series and actually has me excited for the TV series. Which I'm glad that they're doing a Halo TV series instead of a Halo Movie simply because of the sheer size of the universe.

I'm also interested in how Remedy is going to do Quantum Break with it supposedly being TV/Game related somehow.....I just hope it's better handled than Defiance was which it should be since when has Remedy put out a bad game?

So, I'm excited for this TV stuff and could be a nice little incentive for people to get the X1.

look everybody good news for the x box one and nobody replies

if this was bad news every ps pony and their mothers would be on this
---
Look out!
#3Bikes-Posted 9/18/2013 7:14:56 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
zerooo0 posted...

look everybody good news for the x box one and nobody replies

if this was bad news every ps pony and their mothers would be on this

It's not really good news from a gaming standpoint so it could easily be attacked. That being said it's a nice thought but exclusive TV is really not the way to go (Unless it's directly tied to a game like QB), the internet exists, people will watch it if they want, playing new console games however isn't as easy.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#4ManInGorillaSutPosted 9/18/2013 7:23:32 PM
M$ putting TV before games on the Xbone confirmed.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#5SunDevil77Posted 9/18/2013 7:30:13 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...

Yeah, that billion set aside for exclusives didn't happen or anything.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6DelRowePosted 9/18/2013 7:31:55 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Exclusive TV shows?
---
You are not in control.
#7NeoAndurilPosted 9/18/2013 7:41:31 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

No it actually didn't. At least not yet. Those were hyperbolic numbers given so the gullible could pronounce them in threads like these.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/18/2013 7:44:44 PM
we might have to change this sites name to TVfaqs.com unless we want to get reported for being off topic...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#9regsantotomasPosted 9/18/2013 7:45:14 PM
These are interesting ideas but would like to see them implemented well first.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#10JWJW99Posted 9/18/2013 7:47:53 PM
DelRowe posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Exclusive TV shows?

1 billion spent on exclusives does in fact include TV related stuff unfortunately.