Don't care if X1 has weaker specs, Exclusives are what really matters this gen.

#1SadLinkPosted 9/19/2013 1:02:43 AM
Dead Rising 3
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Forza
Ryse
Quantum Break
D4

Seriously what has PS4 got o be hyped about at or close to launch?

Infamous & Killzone are not enough to get hyped about.
---
PLAYING: Resident Evil Revelations Wii U / Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros
#2DelRowePosted 9/19/2013 1:08:11 AM
Titanfall isn't exclusive.
---
You are not in control.
#32ndAtomiskPosted 9/19/2013 1:15:46 AM
I'll be honest. I there's one game I'm interested in for a console, then I'll be quite excited. Most consoles I've bought were because there was one game I really wanted. So if people are interested in a PS4 because of Infamous, then I won't judge them.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#4LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 9/19/2013 1:27:02 AM
DelRowe posted...
Titanfall isn't exclusive.

Yes it is pc and Xbox come from the same mother sooooooo
---
Look out!
#5lilj812Posted 9/19/2013 1:27:17 AM
SadLink posted...
Dead Rising 3
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Forza
Ryse
Quantum Break
D4

What's wrong with kills one and infamous tc?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#6CaIiber345Posted 9/19/2013 1:37:08 AM(edited)
Why did you have to bring up the PS4? Why couldn't you just talk about why you think those Xbox One exclusives are so great?

Personally, I don't think any of them are worth being hyped about. None of them have swayed me to buy Xbox One. And yes, I'll admit that PS4's exclusives aren't the greatest thing since sliced bread, either.
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#7SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:35:52 AM
lilj812 posted...
SadLink posted...
Dead Rising 3
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Forza
Ryse
Quantum Break
D4

What's wrong with kills one and infamous tc?

Nothing wrong with them at all...

I'm just so used to seeing consoles launch with only one or two interesting games (Wii U, PS4).

Then I looked at X1's list of exclusives and it is OMG easy decision.
---
#8SadLink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 1:38:20 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
Why did you have to bring up the PS4? Why couldn't you just talk about why you think those Xbox One exclusives are so great?

I brought up PS4 because that what the trolls bring up re: the performance difference between the two.

At least I'm not trolling their board.
---
#9CaIiber345Posted 9/19/2013 1:41:29 AM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1440/officespace.gif
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#10rpgianPosted 9/19/2013 1:55:30 AM
When it comes down to it gaming consoles are about games. Microsoft was all over the place on that one with the new control experiments and it didn't look good.

I won't buy either for at least a year or two as that how long I imagine it will take for quality titles to stack up to make it worth doing so. I will buy whichever one has the most exclusives because thats really the only reason to have more than one machine. If I want power and comfort in spec's,apps,streaming,music computer wins every single time. I never buy these things as gadgets . Buy them to run the software. If the hardware I have can already run the things I want then I'll save the $ and pass it by.

I'm leaning to PS4 just because the price,kinect, and silly online drm they tried but thankfully killed. In the end it boils down to exclusives so anything can happen.

Thing is though dev's especially those high cost high risk niche guys go to the largest user base. The 360 came out so much earlier, at such a cheaper price the 360 was kicking tail for a long time because they played it out right to have the biggest base.

Situation looks reversed this time. They are both products from companies not members of family so no bias/fandom I just think Sony has the upper hand here but until I'm putting $ down I don't really care so long as one of them winds up bringing a lot to the table