Don't care if X1 has weaker specs, Exclusives are what really matters this gen.

#51XBOXvsPCPosted 9/19/2013 7:02:45 AM
Titanfall is MS exclusive yes sir, at least for now.
#52EstilPosted 9/19/2013 7:22:25 AM
Exclusives are what matter in ANY gen. ;)
---
"Why a numeric keypad!? This is a video game controller, not a phone!!"
--Angry Video Game Nerd regarding the Intellivision controller
#53DionysusPosted 9/19/2013 7:27:40 AM
XBOXvsPC posted...
Titanfall is MS exclusive yes sir, at least for now.

MS exclusive doesn't really mean anything unless you are just a rabid MS fan, which is a pretty bizarre thing to be.

Eighty million existing console owners will be able to play Titanfall without purchasing a new console. It's not really a next-gen game, and it's not going to sell a new console.
#54Exodus_PrimePosted 9/19/2013 7:30:12 AM
Pokebaldy posted...
Viryu posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

Exclusive to PS4: 23
Timed exclusivity: 1
PS3/PS4/PC: 49
Among those - F2P: 9
Total: 73

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

Exclusive to One: 14
Timed exclusivity: 3
360/One/PC: 7
Total: 24

I'm sorry, but no. The only thing that will save One from lack of games will be multiplatform games, but those will be available on PS4 as well. And since PS4 is going to have 3 times more exclusives, you didn't convince me OP. Plus Deep Down, Guilty Gear Xrd, FF XIV and all those free games.

Funny how the TS was talking about how Xbox has more exclusive, but disappeared after this list shows up.

He would have been better off with the more subjective quality over quantity argument XD

The "Debate" if you will. Is about X1 vs PS4 exclusives not combined PS3/Vita/PS4/PSONE/PS2 exclusives. X1 exclusives: 14 maybe 3 of those indie titles, PS4 exclusives 23: Half of those are indies and games that are already on the PC/PS3 like DC universe,Planet Side,WarFrame. Believe it or not to some gamers Indie exlusives don't count for much just an FYI. I personally don't care I will own both consoles and play all exclusives. Was just pointing out a few things.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#55Shura_SurplicePosted 9/19/2013 7:31:52 AM
BigAl519 posted...
SadLink posted...
Dead Rising 3
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Forza
Ryse
Quantum Break
D4

Seriously what has PS4 got o be hyped about at or close to launch?

Infamous & Killzone are not enough to get hyped about.

DR3: overdone zombie game whos last addition averaged 7/10 for reviews. Meh

Crimson Dragon: A rail shooter on live arcade. haha no thanks!

KI: F2P nostalgia fighting game that isn't going to even be finished at release.

Titanfall: Not exclusive so get over yourself.

Forza: Hey look a racing game thats the same as every other racing game, YAY....

RYSE: LMAO thats all that needs said about this game

Quantum Break: Might be the only exclusive actually worth a damn

D4: an episodic Kinect game, ya no thanks.

When the Xbone starts getting some good exclusives TC feel free to post, but so far only one looks to have any potential at all.

Pretty much.

Not very intrigued by the PS4 exclusives that will be available at launch either but at least the console is better and you will get free games with PSN.
#56Gandalf the IstariPosted 9/19/2013 7:38:38 AM(edited)
Exclusives matter less and less with each gen because there are fewer and fewer of them.

If you like Japanese developer exclusives - PS
If you like western developer exclusives - Xbox

Done. The damn things are going to be practically identical anyways, this entire conversation is idiotic.

And judging exclusives announced pre-release is also pretty weak, if it's anything like last gen MS will have strong support that disappears by the end of the console whereas Sony has continued to get high profile exclusives even this year.

---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#5782xenoPosted 9/19/2013 7:42:22 AM
TC nearly half your list is Holiday 2014 releases.

Sony hasn't even announced holiday 2014 releases, they usually do around E3 of the same year.
---
Shwing
#58Big_IsaacPosted 9/19/2013 7:43:52 AM
Titanfall isn't gonna do much for the Xbone for the same reason all those last gen ports did nothing for the WiiU - because you can just play it on the console you already own and don't have to shell out hundreds of more bucks in the process.

also, Nintendo will always be unbeatable in terms of exclusives - in this new generation more than ever.
the concept of 3rd party exclusives is as good as dead because 3rd parties are rightfully afraid to not be profitable without spreading their costs as far as possible.
as a result, 1st and 2nd party is what is going to be more important than ever. guess what, even with Sony and MS combined, they wouldn't come close to Nintendo's 1st party lineup.

that's just how it is. Sony and especially MS always counted primarily on 3rd party to carry their consoles. that's not to say that they don't have good 1st party studios; just that it was never nearly as much of a priority to them than it was for Nintendo
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#59Reginleif20Posted 9/19/2013 8:05:31 AM
SadLink posted...
Dead Rising 3
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Forza
Ryse
Quantum Break
D4

Seriously what has PS4 got o be hyped about at or close to launch?

Infamous & Killzone are not enough to get hyped about.

Definitely not an Xbone fanboy
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#60xBrokenxHaloxPosted 9/19/2013 8:12:06 AM
Aside from Titanfall (which is not an x1 exclusive) that is probably the saddest list of exclusives I have seen.
---
Just so I can type in CAPS